shape
carat
color
clarity

SICK!! My Baby.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I was awake... It is 1:40 AM have changed my 6 year olds sheet 2X now cause she keeps throwing up. She has unfortunately caught some sort of bug. I can hear her little stomach right now. Sometimes, nights like this... it gets hard to be alone...

Have to get up in about.. ummm....4 hours or so .... UGH...

Oh well, it is all worth it in the end... I get to kiss her forehead a few hundred times...

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine, its hard to watch your child hurt. hang in there and get some rest if you can.

peace, movie zombie

Basil Hallward

Rough_Rock
Hang in there.

TLC, hugs, and forehead kisses are often the best medicine.

Good luck and Good Job!

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
Hang in there! I went through this recently with both my kiddies (ages 27 months and 13 months!). I usually don''t give them sugar but I found that flat Sprite (with the fizz taken out) helped settle their stomachs a bit.

There''s also a product by the Little Remedies line for nausea that has ginger in it. That has also helped my little ones. I''m a pharmacist so I''m really careful in what I give them (I''m not the first to run out and get them medicine right away).

Hope she feels better soon!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
You poor thing! It must be difficult to watch your baby hurting
7.gif
Have you tried giving her crushed ice to suck on so she won''t get dehydrated? Hopefully she''ll get everything out soon so you can both get some much needed sleep
24.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone! We got through the night. She stopped throwing up about 5
6.gif
0 this morning. We took her sis to school and she has been lying on the coach all day.. We have watched popeye, power puff, sponge bob , Barbie... Of course she is starting to feel better because she wants to get up and dance.. LOL
Thanks again everyone....

nutty

Rough_Rock
It''s amazing how quick they bounce back, isn''t it??
19.gif

Glad to hear she is doing better today. I know how long those nights can be....
14.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
LOL.. yes it is amazing. If it were me I would take me baout 2 weeks to fully recover. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results