shape
carat
color
clarity

SI2 Inclusions. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2007 9:08:15 AM
Author: beebrisk
Strm,
How do you know exactly what inclusion is considered the 'grade making' one?
1: if its the only thing plotted
2: sometimes can tell by looking at the plot and or inclusion photos
3: ask the vendor.
4: have it appraised by a skilled independent appraiser.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2007 9:03:18 AM
Author: beebrisk
John Q.

Thanks again for all the info...Feels like you should send me a bill for all this free advice!

I will definitely inquire about the chip position, etc..

I should say, I am purchasing this stone from another VERY highly regarded PS 'diamond guy', so I do feel quite confident about the fact that I am getting the best stone within the quality/price parameters that I have chosen.

At the same time, I think there should be a 'warning' label on PS that reads something like this:
'Although you'll learn more about diamonds on our site than you thought you ever needed to know, you should be aware that side effects can include: head-spinning, confusion, doubt, second thoughts, second guessing and ultimately, obsessive forum-reading behavior.'
19.gif
No problem Bee - glad to provide help. If you're purchasing from a reputable PS seller I trust you're in good hands. Be sure to let us know how it goes and post pictures
1.gif

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
It''s all being put together as we speak. I''ll be posting all the info in the next few weeks.
THANKS John and PS folks!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results