shape
carat
color
clarity

SI ultrasonic or Gem Oro Sparkle Spa?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Which would you choose? The Sharper Image ultrasonic or the Gem Oro Sparkle Spa? Why? Any negatives on either? The Gem Oro seems to be a bit cheaper.

kasmom

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I started looking for an SI but ended up with the Sparkle Spa and Jewel Jet on Ebay. Why? Because I got it both for $120 brand new with warranty. Negatives? I don''t have it long enough but so far so good. SS is small and easy to use and does a great job.

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
I have the SI, haven''t had the SS, but I did have an ultrasonic that looked just like the Sparkle Spa. Besides the fact that it died on me after a couple of months (I''m sure the SS is way better quality, so that''s not my issue), the thing that bugged me was that I had to pick up the whole thing and tip it to empty the solution and it always seemed to run all over the outside of it (no pour spout or anything). I kind of wonder it that contributed to its early demise--water getting where it shouldn''t be. I like that the SI has a separate tank that can be removed for filling. My SI is also smaller than my previous US.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results