shape
carat
color
clarity

SHOW''S STARTING! GRAB A SNACK AND HAVE A SEAT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Wow, serious eye-candy Lisa and Caroline!
30.gif
Sorry I missed this thread until now - I''ve been traveling, seeing friends. I was too poop''ed to pricescope!
31.gif

Congrats on the stud upgrade Lisa! Caroline, I love the Hello Kitty pendant - it''s so playful! You both have absolutely gorgeous things! What''s wonderful about your pieces is that they are all "important" and really nice quality. I can totally tell that you both are very selective about what you buy - you have great taste! Wow!

Thanks for taking those great pictures and many thanks to Irina for posting them!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sundial!!!! I waited a loong time for this watch, and am so happy with it!!! Hope all is well with you!!
1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caroline, Lisa,
30.gif

P.S. Lisa, I'm glad things are better now.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2007 9:37:43 PM
Author: starryeyed
30.gif
Sorry I missed this thread until now - I''ve been traveling, seeing friends. I was too poop''ed to pricescope!
31.gif

Congrats on the stud upgrade Lisa! Caroline, I love the Hello Kitty pendant - it''s so playful! You both have absolutely gorgeous things! What''s wonderful about your pieces is that they are all ''important'' and really nice quality. I can totally tell that you both are very selective about what you buy - you have great taste! Wow!

Thanks for taking those great pictures and many thanks to Irina for posting them!
36.gif

See what you miss in just a blink of an eye?
2.gif
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2007 9:37:43 PM
Author: starryeyed
30.gif
Sorry I missed this thread until now - I've been traveling, seeing friends. I was too poop'ed to pricescope!
31.gif

Congrats on the stud upgrade Lisa! Caroline, I love the Hello Kitty pendant - it's so playful! You both have absolutely gorgeous things! What's wonderful about your pieces is that they are all 'important' and really nice quality. I can totally tell that you both are very selective about what you buy - you have great taste! Wow!

36.gif
Hope you had fun!!! And thanks. I try hard to pick out what is classic and that will stand the test of time. It's a lot of fun, because it's my passion. I had a grandmother, Nanny. She loved all things sparkly. She taught me well. She died last Mother's day, which is fitting, as she was such a great MOM to me.
12.gif
So on this Mother's day, Hubby is taking us to The Four Seasons for brunch. I am wearing the special pieces she gave me.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Lisa, your post brought tears to my eyes. I am sure your beloved Nanny will definitely be with you.

Have you ever posted the special pieces she gave you?

Linda

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, it is so bittersweet, you loved her and she was a wonderful "mom" to you, and losing her on Mother''s day is so tough...I hope you have fun at the Four Season''s and think of her fondly!

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Kaleigh, my heart skips a beat every time I see your Tiffany 3 stone. I dream of having a miniature version of it one day as a RHR.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, I know she will there with you in spirit!
17.gif
We are planning a visit to the cemetery on Mother's Day to place some flowers on my DF's granny's resting spot. The Four Seasons sounds better to me. Hmm.

Caroline, you're not kidding - I bet I missed a ton! I haven't taken some time for myself in a while, so it felt good. My GF had a mini-bachlorette weekend for me, so it was non-stop. Still catching up on sleep!

So glad I didn't miss this one! You both have such GREAT pieces!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh,
Belatedly, sorry for your loss. Which pieces are from your nanny?

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
what a blingtastic show! thank you very much ladies! all the pieces are gorgeous. i have to admit, i love the 3 diamond bangles. how fun to wear them and see all the glittery bling while hearing them clink around.
30.gif

lisa, it''s so sweet of you to wear all the beautiful nanny pieces on mother''s day.
12.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Milly, they do make noise, it is like being a cat with a tag on my collar. But I really love them...

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF,
I love those bangles. Where are they from?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
The local jeweler where I get a lot of my stuff, including the diamonds by the yard chain like Lisa''s.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
How wide is each? I need a local jeweller like yours!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/2/2007 4:03:16 PM
Author: Pricescope
DF''s long awaited Hello Kitty Princess pendant

That is so cute!
5.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are not really thick, maybe1/4 inch? I have not measured them. I get a lot of my stuff, except name items like Cartier or Roberto Coin, from her. She has amazing things.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
That was a great show. Now I like to know, is there going to be a sequel?
31.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, I think Lisa and I can still dazzle you all...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results