shape
carat
color
clarity

Show your Marquise Love!

Drm1grl

Shiny_Rock
How have I not seen this thread before?

Marilyn, 1.13cts H VVS2, with .99 f/g melee, in platinum 128A447E-891E-4A05-9703-CE31B4CA6064.jpeg

Awww, go on @junebug17, you know you want to :lol:

Wow - that is beautiful! I formerly did not think I liked marquise diamonds - but now I love them. I fell in love with the marquise I am considering at my jeweler’s a year ago. I picked it up and have 30 days to determine whether I want to keep it. It is just an incredibly sparkly ring - but I am also wondering if I want a bigger one instead. Lol.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh I am on this for you then :appl:...just let me know the budget and I will fine you the biggest baddest (as in most stunningly gorgeous) marquise diamond you have ever seen! ❤

:cheeky:

LOL - thanks missy, We'll see, still in the thinking stages, several things on the wish list :lol-2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL - thanks missy, We'll see, still in the thinking stages, several things on the wish list :lol-2:

OK I will stay in the background quietly waiting but I cannot promise if something amazing and swoonworthy presents itself to me that I will not reach out to you...you never know when the one will come your way...just ask @Mamabean ;-)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - that is beautiful! I formerly did not think I liked marquise diamonds - but now I love them. I fell in love with the marquise I am considering at my jeweler’s a year ago. I picked it up and have 30 days to determine whether I want to keep it. It is just an incredibly sparkly ring - but I am also wondering if I want a bigger one instead. Lol.

Ooh did you share photos with us? Sounds lovely. If you have been thinking about it for an entire year that says something. But the heart wants what the heart wants so if the size isn't big enough for you it might not be the one. Sorry I am no help. But perhaps photos and PSers opinions might help you in this delicious decision.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The marquise diamond on it’s own 10.66 x 5.39, so with the halo, it’s quite a bit bigger @Drm1grl . IIRC I thinks it’s about 17mm from tip to tip, I’ve got fat fingers so I wanted a lot of coverage.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK I will stay in the background quietly waiting but I cannot promise if something amazing and swoonworthy presents itself to me that I will not reach out to you...you never know when the one will come your way...just ask @Mamabean ;-)

@missy is amazing at picking out gorgeous bling @junebug17! Be on your guard and strong! Hahaha

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
How have I not seen this thread before?

Marilyn, 1.13cts H VVS2, with .99 f/g melee, in platinum 128A447E-891E-4A05-9703-CE31B4CA6064.jpeg

Awww, go on @junebug17, you know you want to :lol:

Marilyn is GORGEOUS!!! She looks beautiful on you. I agree Marquise heaven :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results