shape
carat
color
clarity

Show you unique Engagment Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
I want to see those engagment rings that people stop you and say "wow, that''s so unique!"
30.gif

IMG_0105.JPG

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
Come on people! I have seen quite a few "eye catching" rings on this forum! Lets see some pictures! You know you want to brag a little! :)

jfan

Rough_Rock
Great thread! Here's mine: 1.72 J SI1 Original deco er and repro deco wr (diamondsa nd sapphires).

ETA: I don't really ever get stopped by people who say they think it's unique but I think it fits the category
5.gif

IMG_0386_1_1_1.jpg

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
JFan, thanks for the reply/picture! I love your ring! If i saw you on the street i''d say it was unique! Plus, the sapphires catch my eye! The stone looks very large! I love when things are set around the center stone and it makes the main stone stand out and look huge!

jfan

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much, LaLaDozier! I love your ring, too! It''s so regal and stunning. Wear it in good health!
1.gif
1.gif

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much! I will!

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
i wanna see others! come on. we all pride our rings.,..lets see them!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Okily Dokeily!
here u go :) hope this qualifies?
my e-ring

RINGS012aa.JPG

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif

goodcloser52a.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif

people think its Antique more than anything --
1.gif

NICEFRONTVIEWa.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
last one-- sorry

RINGS071.JPG

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/24/2007 3:10:22 PM
Author: jfan
Great thread! Here''s mine: 1.72 J SI1 Original deco er and repro deco wr (diamondsa nd sapphires).

ETA: I don''t really ever get stopped by people who say they think it''s unique but I think it fits the category
5.gif

Jfan---I LOVE YOUR BAND
1.gif

beautiful stone!!!!!
18.gif
your Band is an original deco?? WOW!!!!! Nice!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Blinky I thought of your ring when I saw this thread and I''m so glad you added your beauty to these other lovelies!!!

jfan

Rough_Rock
Thanks, blinky! Yes, my ER is an original. I keep going back and forth about wanting to change to something more classic but when it comes down to it, at least right now, I don't think I could part with it!
1.gif

Your ring is absolutely breathtaking!
30.gif
30.gif
I remember seeing your thread when I was still a lurker and it really inspired me to post my ring. It's just beautiful!
36.gif

Do you either of you gals wear wedding bands with your beauties?

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/25/2007 10:18:42 AM
Author: jfan
Thanks, blinky! Yes, my ER is an original. I keep going back and forth about wanting to change to something more classic but when it comes down to it, at least right now, I don''t think I could part with it!
1.gif

Your ring is absolutely breathtaking!
30.gif
30.gif
I remember seeing your thread when I was still a lurker and it really inspired me to post my ring. It''s just beautiful!
36.gif

Do you either of you gals wear wedding bands with your beauties?

Thanks!!
1.gif

I am getting married next year.---- I love the idea and look of having the wedding band next to the e-ring..(kinda makes it more official).. it''s just been difficult deciding what to go with. I LOVE THE STYLE OF your band :) This is one of my band search threads--on Page 2
there are a few pics. I think it''s more of a fitting next to my ring factor. Yours works great with your e-ring.. I love how the Sapphires are set mirrors the shape of your setting.
36.gif

page two--has the ones I''m deciding over

So many options...
32.gif
30.gif

LaLaDozier

Rough_Rock
Blinky. Great ring! I love it! It is totaly unique!

I am getting married June 2!!! (Not to far away) And i got two custom bands to wear on each side. I actually am going to only wear the "wedding band" first and then get the other for a gift later...My mom bought the second band and we didnt tell the fiance, and shes going to keep it and then for christmas, or our one year tell her she has it if he wants to "buy it" from her. Since it was custom, I had to give up my ring for a while and mom and i figured we would go ahead and get the second since me and the fiance had talked about it. I just didnt want to throw him into price shock! I will post pictures after I get it. If i go to my parents house I could get it and take some pictures before that. But, basically, its curved to the ring with tiny diamonds on the top and the outside. I think each banks total Ct weight is around .5. It looks really good. If you have ever seen Paula Deen''s ring, its kinda going to look lilke that.

jfan

Rough_Rock
Wow, blinky, those are some great options! I think they would all look wonderful (I know, not a big help, here
3.gif
). You''ll have to decide if you want to add some color to your set or keep it icy white. I really think no matter what you choose, you can''t go wrong! Don''t forget to post pics once you decide!

LLD- congrats on your upcoming wedding day!! How nice of your Mom to buy you the other band. Please post lots of pics once you start "officially" wearing them!

9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results