color
clarity

Show off your Trinity RIngs!

tfc_diamondlvr

Shiny_Rock
Premium
just had to post this trinity bracelet

megeve » 27 Dec 2011 03:34
Wow, DH has make a great big smile on my face!

Since I have a pave trinity ring for about 3 years, I had this bracelet on my wish list now for that long but didn't expect it to happen for awhile!

So without further ado........

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cartier-trinity-bracelet-my-christmas-surprise.169889/

megeve.png

Oh my lord. I know what I need to lust after for the next 10 years of my life! LOL!
Gorgeous bling!

tfc_diamondlvr

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I've been longing after a Cartier trinity style ring for a very long time. However Cartier pricing has gone up twice since I've been admiring. So I've been trolling eBay and found one from Japan. It was $202, I don't remember the European size but I know it's equivilent to a 4.5 and it fits slightly bigger than my other 4.5 sizes rings. This makes for a charming mother's ring, I've got 3 kids and stacks nicely with my 5 stone band to represent my entire family. I love that it will work with any color metal in my jewelry box.

_2212.jpeg

_2213.jpeg

Oooooh! I need stacking ideas for my 5 stone ring that I'm picking up today.
Perhaps a nice trinity? :D

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
5A6F067F-C1BD-41EB-AB72-8F42CAC7D8D9.jpeg
Hi!
Now that you have two Trinity rings.. wear them stacked with each other! I was in a Cartier boutique in Scottsdale Arizona last Christmas vacation and I saw the saleswoman wearing 2 rings stacked and I loved the look. I already had the thicker ring but needed a second one to complete the look. Found a skinny one on Ebay a few weeks later and the rest was history! :appl:
Oh gawd.. could my fingers look more like a skeletor costume for Halloween!!! :o

photo-42.jpg
Omg, this is a brilliant idea to stack smaller and larger Trinities. My DH has a large one and I have a regular one. He never wears his. I just tried stacking the two. Even though his is WAY too big for me, mine holds it on if I stack. What do you think?!?

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know this is a bit old now, but do you by any chance have the link to this size of the rolling ring from Amazon? Thank you !

I can't say if KristinTech's is the exact same one, but this is the one I got after seeing hers.

Titi Tata

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
Are your trinity rings made in France, Switzerland and/or Italy?
Are the ring's hallmarks indicative of country of manufacture?
Thanks!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Tonks! Sorry.. I just saw this post right now about your stacked Trinity rings..
I love the look! Even though your hub's is much chunkier I still think they look good together AND it's incredibly romantic to wear his ring next to yours on the same finger.:love::love::love:

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Tonks! Sorry.. I just saw this post right now about your stacked Trinity rings..
I love the look! Even though your hub's is much chunkier I still think they look good together AND it's incredibly romantic to wear his ring next to yours on the same finger.:love::love::love:

Thanks! It’s probably not something I would do all the time, but it was fun for a change. And I do hate the thought of his ring sitting there unworn.

MZSushi

Rough_Rock
CBB801D8-C920-43B2-8BB7-EF1A8D9FD004.jpeg 1BBD0D1B-298D-4442-858C-B775B23225A1.jpeg
My preowned Cartier trinity! I did not mind the slight scratches as I know the gold gets scratched easily and it still looks shiny and smooth.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results