shape
carat
color
clarity

Show off your Right Hand Rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 1:39:29 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
And my citrine RHR.

original.aspx
I like the thick band on this one. Your taste is very distinctive!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 6:03:10 PM
Author: Dee*Jay

Date: 1/17/2008 2:13:11 PM
Author: jfo

Date: 1/17/2008 11:40:14 AM

Date: 1/17/2008 11:36:41 AM
Author: jfo

Date: 1/17/2008 11:28:11 AM
I don''t wear it very much but this thread inspired me and I have it on today!
Dee*Jay, holy moly! That is one INCREDIBLE ring! Do you mind me asking about the specs? I would love a sapphire and diamond ring like that!
Thanks jfo! The sapphire *used to be* 4.18 cts and more oval shaped, but I had to have it recut due a chip and now it''s just over 4 cts (4.01 or 4.03, I can''t remember), and the diamonds are .70 each. It looks really good with my original wedding band too; I really should trot this thing out more often!
You definitely should wear it more often if you have the opportunity. It''s truly amazing.

OK, this is too funny. Today as you know I wore Big Blue. Well I got three--yes THREE!--compliments on it from separate people. Forget The Brick, all anyone cared about was my sapphire, LOL.

Maybe Catmom is right; I need to think about more *color*!

And this is SUCH a great thread--I LOVE seeing everyone''s right hand bling!
HA--there you go! There is something about a flash of color on a RHR that is refreshing, isn''t there? Although, I do love The Brick! It''s hilarious how you have nicknames for your rings
9.gif

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 4:25:03 PM
Author: coatimundi
here''s my pink morganite!

CdN--that emerald cut sapphire is lovely!

DeeJay--I''m in love with your sapphire!!
30.gif

Catmom--sigh--love all your rings!

Lauren--hmmm veeery curious to see what you have in the works! Your citrine ring is GORGEOUS!

I too have another project in the works
2.gif

FaFa Nwonderland and JFO!Gorgeous rings!
You know I love that morganite! It made me dig out some of my gems that I have in a portuguese cut & start dreaming of how to set them.
9.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 5:59:52 PM
Author: julie04
this is my beauty....it was a bday gift from my bf!
31.gif
julie04, what a lucky lady you are! That is one goooorgeous bday gift. You take great pictures too. Do you have any specs to share?

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 7:04:24 PM
Author: EMPTorres
Here is my right hand ring. It is 1.86ct., color H, clarity SI. I bought it for myself for my 30th b-day.
That is DA BOMB! Love it - great style!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 6:03:45 PM
Author: julie04
just one more! handshot...

i love it...i love it...i love it...

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love the color of that stone Julie!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my right hand ring. It is 1.86ct., color H, clarity SI. I bought it for myself for my 30th b-day.
3.gif
EMPTorres, your RHR is simply AWESOME! It looks so icy white and I love the contrast between the baguettes and the rounds and how it looks like three stacked rings together. I think it''s fantastic that you bought it for yourself for your birthday.

Hmm, I''m turning 30 in a few months...
11.gif

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
jfo - thank ya! i love it! =D as for spec. i don''t have any details. my bf got it at a B&M so probably not the best quality but the stone is around a 2.5 carat checkerboard cut garnet.
18.gif
that''s about all i know. yummmy ain''t it?
30.gif

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
LadyAmythyst69 and jfo - thank you for the kind words. When I saw the ring, I had to have it and no better reason then a b-day. LOL.

samii

Rough_Rock
I adore your ring - it is so beautiful... a little drool factor coming out for me.

My RHR is my promise (they''re called friendship rings over here) that I received for my 30th birthday. It''s a 0.82 ctw G VS1. The photos don''t do this baby justice unfortunately, but considering my BF picked it out all by himself in secret by visiting every jewellery store here, and he loved it because it sparkled the most (well trained) it means the world to me.

DSC01225.JPG

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock

EMPTorres, your ring is gorgeous! And I love all the sapphires!

Here is one of mine

1.gif

bk2b3.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 7:43:18 PM
Author: Ausable

Here is one of mine

1.gif

Is that a beverly k band? I''ve had one of those on my list for ages now!!! Do you have any pictures from slightly farther away to see how it would look from a distance?

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Thanks JFO and Coatimundi!

Everyone''s rings are so drool worthy... sigh... I''m loving all of them!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Those are some fantastic rings!!!! I LOVE them all! Especially those vintage pieces!
31.gif

These are my RHRs now. I can''t commit to one piece, so I have a few inexpensive guys. The spoon ring is several years old and actually says Oneida on the inside. The top is 14ky and approx .25 cttw. The large one is an asscher cut amethyst with a diamond halo set in sterling (a little QVC action...) and the bottom is my scattered stone (which I''ve bragged about previously) and is 8mm wg with 10 approx 2pt stones.

4RHRss.jpg

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 7:36:06 PM
Author: samii

I adore your ring - it is so beautiful... a little drool factor coming out for me.

My RHR is my promise (they''re called friendship rings over here) that I received for my 30th birthday. It''s a 0.82 ctw G VS1. The photos don''t do this baby justice unfortunately, but considering my BF picked it out all by himself in secret by visiting every jewellery store here, and he loved it because it sparkled the most (well trained) it means the world to me.
samii, what a fantastic promise ring! It looks very sparkly! What a sweet story about your BF picking it out himself. I love how romantic that is!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 7:43:18 PM
Author: Ausable

Here is one of mine

1.gif

Oh, Ausable... I would love to know more about your ring. I''m swooning here. I''ve been secretly coveting a similar ring from Fay Cullen, but yours looks like a Beverly K which I can only dream about these days.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 10:05:54 PM
Author: somethingshiny
Wow! Those are some fantastic rings!!!! I LOVE them all! Especially those vintage pieces!
31.gif

These are my RHRs now. I can''t commit to one piece, so I have a few inexpensive guys. The spoon ring is several years old and actually says Oneida on the inside. The top is 14ky and approx .25 cttw. The large one is an asscher cut amethyst with a diamond halo set in sterling (a little QVC action...) and the bottom is my scattered stone (which I''ve bragged about previously) and is 8mm wg with 10 approx 2pt stones.
somethingshiny, I can''t believe you have a spoon ring--I have one too! Although mine is so old that it''s discolored and I haven''t figured out how to clean it up. I really like your mix of styles in rings. That asscher cut amethyst looks very pretty and your scattered stone ring is wonderful!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
All these right hand rings are awesome, I don''t have one anymore.....time to get one?!

DeeJay- I am shocked you don''t wear that royalty-worthy RHR!!!!!

sparklegrrl

Rough_Rock
Here is my ruby ring, it''s the only RHR I wear anymore!! It''s a 1.35ct ruby flanked on either side by a baguette & round diamond & pave down the sides. Can''t remember the sizes of the diamonds
40.gif

oh, and I went a little picture crazy...

RubyRing1234.jpg

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Another kind of eternity ring.

kvlwg117.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
And finally my sapphire ring.

kvlsapphire117.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely stuff ladies, and I adore that ruby ring, so beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yumm! I love every RHR on here!

Logan, I want your aqua and sapphire rings. They are gorgeous!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
EMPTorres, what a great bday present to yourself
2.gif
. Is it a full eternity? Can you post more pics?

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my "wear on both hands" ring
2.gif

P1010095.jpg

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Gemma, thanks for posting my thread! KCoursolle, I have some further away hand pics in that thread but I''m happy to oblige if you want more
2.gif
. It looks narrower on my hand than it does in the pics. I was worried it would be too wide and/or too thick but it''s perfect.

Since I didn''t know anything about diamonds or settings when I got engaged, my wedding set is very simple. So for RHR, I really wanted something feminine and vintagey. I seriously looked for 2 years for this style ring and when I saw this design I fell in love..

Everyone here has gorgeous taste in RHRs!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results