shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Yvonne Raley and Cecile Raley Designs!

Thanks! I have two opal pendants from Yvonne, too, I’ll post those tomorrow. I’m wanting to get a pair of earrings as well, the pair she tried to set for me broke:-(

Well, I bought it! I love, love, love the colors! Since I had been asking her about the other ring, she messaged me to let me know about this one. I am giddy about it!

Ok, where are the pics? Have you gotten it yet? I'm dying over here! :knockout:
Hmmm...do I sound the tiniest bit impatient? :lol:

Ok, where are the pics? Have you gotten it yet? I'm dying over here! :knockout:
Hmmm...do I sound the tiniest bit impatient? :lol:
LOL I don't have it just yet. She had to resize it, but it should be here soon!

Very pretty!

I'm new to Pricescope, but not to the beautiful work of Yvonne Raley. I'm posting a picture of the ring Yvonne made from the opal in my avatar. The ring is platinum silver and the melee is red spinel. I look forward to posting more pictures of Yvonne's workmanship :)il_fullxfull.1203954598_37hq.jpg

Edited because of cross post

Here are my two opal pendants from Yvonne. The one on the left is in rose gold with a demantoid garnet and the one on the right is the white gold with moonstone accent.

I'm talking with Yvonne about doing a nine stone eternity ring with demantoid and paraiba in RG. I love eternity rings because you can vary the look so much. My hands are too small to rock the audacious pieces like Rosette or Dahlia, but I have fun with my smaller pieces, too :-) IMG_20180403_133516.jpg

IMG_20180407_155359.jpg

Left to right: Hauynite eternity ring in WG, Antique halo with light blue sapphire and diamond melee in platinum, Gatsby ring with tsavorite, paraiba and hauynite melee in platinum, red spinel/grey diamond eternity ring in WG, pink spinel eternity ring in WG, tsavorite eternity ring in WG, Lily ring with paraiba cab, purple sapphires and hauynite in WG.

IMG_20180407_155359.jpg

Left to right: Hauynite eternity ring in WG, Antique halo with light blue sapphire and diamond melee in platinum, Gatsby ring with tsavorite, paraiba and hauynite melee in platinum, red spinel/grey diamond eternity ring in WG, pink spinel eternity ring in WG, tsavorite eternity ring in WG, Lily ring with paraiba cab, purple sapphires and hauynite in WG.

Well hello, gorgeous. Let me just wipe the drool from my keyboard. :lickout:

Apologies for the mediocre photography! The rings are much prettier in person :-)

Next comes the rose gold ring collection.

IMG_20180407_154255.jpg

Left to right: Kornerupine eternity ring in RG, hexagon ring with cc garnet, purple garnet and emerald in RG, Cleo ring with paraiba marquise, paraiba melee and hauynite melee in RG, Camellia ring with lagoon tourmaline, mint garnet and hauynite melee in RG.

Now you know why Yvonne has run out of hauynite, lol ;-) I wear the hauynite and kornerupine bands together as thumb rings.

IMG_20180407_154255.jpg

Left to right: Kornerupine eternity ring in RG, hexagon ring with cc garnet, purple garnet and emerald in RG, Cleo ring with paraiba marquise, paraiba melee and hauynite melee in RG, Camellia ring with lagoon tourmaline, mint garnet and hauynite melee in RG.

Now you know why Yvonne has run out of hauynite, lol ;-) I wear the hauynite and kornerupine bands together as thumb rings.

I love them all but that camellia ring with the lagoon tourmaline speaks to my soul. :love:

Since it's such a beautiful day, I took some pics of my latest rings. Here is the springy Juliette spinel and demantoid ring, plus another I fell in love with, an Edwardian spinel ring. Somebody stop me!
IMG_0044.JPG IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG IMG_0039.JPG
IMG_0041.JPG IMG_0040.JPG
IMG_0034.JPG IMG_0038.JPG

Since it's such a beautiful day, I took some pics of my latest rings. Here is the springy Juliette spinel and demantoid ring, plus another I fell in love with, an Edwardian spinel ring. Somebody stop me!
Very nice!!

IMG_20180407_154255.jpg

You have a lovely collection! The colors are gorgeous!

Gorgeous new rings! I've been waiting to see the pink spinel ring for forever and it did not disappoint. :kiss2: I love the color play on that one. I didn't realize you got another ring and it's equally as beautiful. :love:

You have a lovely collection! The colors are gorgeous!
Thank you, chatoyancy :-) All of you have great collections, so I appreciate the compliment!

So glad that you got the beautiful Juliette and Edwardian rings! I really like the EW orientation of the stone in this Edwardian ring. I have my eye on a stone on LT that would work very well in that setting, too:-)

il_340x270.1475718310_cu6r.jpg

These lovelies will be arriving early next week. They will dangle from the Yvonne's engraved white gold hoops. The stones are kornerupine and purple sapphire :)

Ooh, so pretty! You have a huge Yvonne Raley collection. Lucky lady. ;)2

Thanks, Elle! I've been a customer of hers for at least seven years. I've been a jewelry nerd my entire adult life, so I recognized the quality of her work, the stones she sources and most importantly, her integrity as a person.

@MrsKMB when you are done with your ongoing projects please do a group shot! You have curated such a charming collection. I feel like you have a great eye for picking out design and color and you seem like you know what you like very well. I love your pieces because there is a lot of variety but also they have a cohesive feel or air to them. I bet they will look amazing in a group shot!

I'm new to Pricescope, but not to the beautiful work of Yvonne Raley. I'm posting a picture of the ring Yvonne made from the opal in my avatar. The ring is platinum silver and the melee is red spinel. I look forward to posting more pictures of Yvonne's workmanship :)il_fullxfull.1203954598_37hq.jpg

That's a perfect combination of stones and choice of metal. i love this color scheme so much!

Thanks, Cockatiel :-) Yvonne's help made this project turn out really well!

Hi there everyone, I’m new to PS but have been a lurker for a while now ☺️ Just thought I’d share my Yvonne ring that I custom made ages ago, about five years back if memory serves right. A very different style to most of the beauties in this thread!
23E77510-55A2-4648-83C5-5AC63C61C223.jpeg

Spinel flanked by tiny Ceylonese sapphires in rose gold. Wish I had gone for larger side stones!

Hi there everyone, I’m new to PS but have been a lurker for a while now ☺️ Just thought I’d share my Yvonne ring that I custom made ages ago, about five years back if memory serves right. A very different style to most of the beauties in this thread!

Spinel flanked by tiny Ceylonese sapphires in rose gold. Wish I had gone for larger side stones!
Lovely ring, Wanaka! The rose gold and gem colors look great together.

Such pretty blues! I hope you are wearing it a lot!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP