shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your wedding jewelry please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Other than the obvious wedding ring set, I''m having the hardest time deciding what to wear. Whether it''s all platinum and diamonds or pearls or swarovski crystals, please show me pictures:) You ladies have fantastic taste and I''d love to see what you wore. Thanks in advance!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
hi. I can''t post mine because all my photos are on the home computer and I''m at work...

but I''d recommend posting this thread in the Newlywed forum.

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe you could post your dress and then someone can make a suggestion. I chose my jewelry based on the ornately embellished bodice and not until I saw the dress after it came in did I realize it had not only swarovski crystals but also pearls.

Anyway, I''m not wearing a necklace (I personally like a bare neck with strapless dresses), but I will wear drop earrings and a bracelet. I don''t have my jewelry with me, as they are at my mom''s house 2,000 miles away.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I wore a brooch bracelet, dangly earrings and a DBTY necklace.
1.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I wore a haute bride bracelet and and haute bride brooch, a artikal feather hair piece with vintage brooch and some nadri earings. I bought way more pieces than I needed but in the end that is what I wore. I''ll have to dig up the pictures.

I agree- it''s hard to know what looks right.

I was watching platinum weddings and someone had this HUGE billion carat necklace. Yes, I''d look terrific in it. LOL but *get''s whiney* weddings are so expensive I can''t afford a billion carat necklace. I am also interested in seeing what other ladies wore!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wore an aqua briolette that my fiance had given me on our 1 year dating anniversary.
A jadeite bangle from my mom.
A padparadscha sapphire ring I had made to match the "lotus" theme of the wedding.

Most of my jewelery was chosen for sentimental reasons than for aesthetics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results