shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my vintage bracelet in rose gold. When I picked it up today, I wasn’t that wowed. Maybe because I was feeling under the weather. But I am test driving it at home and am appreciating it more on my wrist. If I keep it I would definitely need it shortened to the shortest length. I can slip it off my wrist without unclasping it right now. It’s like my other VCA pieces. I like it more as I wear it more. And I have a feeling I will like it a lot more when it’s shortened. It’s funny cause @told me to get this bracelet instead of the sweet a year ago. I just wasn’t mentally ready for the size yet.:mrgreen2:

A5B40102-4F1E-4488-8425-00C81018D4A2.jpeg B6A023E0-7621-4249-8D68-5400EC7F224A.jpeg

mol42

Shiny_Rock
@LLJsmom your bracelet is stunning! The rose gold looks gorgeous with your skin tone! I think this is a piece that is extremely versatile, goes with everything (dressy or casual), and is easy to care for in that you don't have to baby it like some stones or semi precious materials.
Congratulations! I hope you keep it:love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet, @LLJsmom !!:love::love::love:

I expect one you get it shortened, it'll feel and look better. I love VCA!! How do you intend to wear this, LLJsmom? On its own or paired with your Cartier Love cuff? RG is sooo soft and romantic, and compliments your tanned skin very well!!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulation LLJsmom! I love the bracelet :love:! I hope too that you keep it! Somehow i do believe that you will keep it =)2. I had my hesitation about the same bracelet and now i wear it all the time at home though (home mom ) When it is at it's original length, which i have, it is very comfortable stays on hand, i prefer it tighter upper on the hand , while doing something around at home or seat at the computer and loose on the wrist otherwise.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE this bracelet on you LLJsmom! I love the versatility of this design, perfect for casual dress, but of course will look amazing with dressier outfits. You sound a little on the fence about it, I think it looks fabulous on you though!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous bracelet LLJsmom!

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loooove it! Of course, I am slightly biased because my yg vintage Alhambra is my favorite bracelet! I envy you being able to wear the rose gold! Sounds like they need to remove links between each motif and it will be more comfortable once it isn't too loose.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loooove it! Of course, I am slightly biased because my yg vintage Alhambra is my favorite bracelet! I envy you being able to wear the rose gold! Sounds like they need to remove links between each motif and it will be more comfortable once it isn't too loose.
DS, you told me a year ago to get this bracelet. I just wasn't mentally ready for it. Now I am. You were right... :mrgreen2:

How often do you wear yours?

Last edited:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom your bracelet is stunning! The rose gold looks gorgeous with your skin tone! I think this is a piece that is extremely versatile, goes with everything (dressy or casual), and is easy to care for in that you don't have to baby it like some stones or semi precious materials.
Congratulations! I hope you keep it:love:
@mol42, funny. That is what my mom said too, that I don't have to baby it. I can get it wet without feeling guilty. I am leaning toward keeping it.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet, @LLJsmom !!:love::love::love:

I expect one you get it shortened, it'll feel and look better. I love VCA!! How do you intend to wear this, LLJsmom? On its own or paired with your Cartier Love cuff? RG is sooo soft and romantic, and compliments your tanned skin very well!!
Thanks @Phoenix. I will probably wear it alone. I would be paranoid about scratching it too.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulation LLJsmom! I love the bracelet :love:! I hope too that you keep it! Somehow i do believe that you will keep it =)2. I had my hesitation about the same bracelet and now i wear it all the time at home though (home mom ) When it is at it's original length, which i have, it is very comfortable stays on hand, i prefer it tighter upper on the hand , while doing something around at home or seat at the computer and loose on the wrist otherwise.
Thanks @Roi , glad to know you find it easy to wear. How long have you had it? Does it retain it's lovely sparkle and shine over time?

Reactions: Roi

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE this bracelet on you LLJsmom! I love the versatility of this design, perfect for casual dress, but of course will look amazing with dressier outfits. You sound a little on the fence about it, I think it looks fabulous on you though!
Thank you @junebug17 , I am slowly getting off the fence. I will give it time and wait until my busy season is over to fully commit.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, you told me a year ago to get this bracelet. I just wasn't mentally ready for it. Now I am. You were right... :mrgreen2:

How often do you wear yours?

I no longer work fulltime, so I am not really dressed to wear jewelry other than my rings and earrings most days. But when I go somewhere that I am not wearing jeans or sweats, I often wear the bracelet. I wear it much more than my diamond tennis bracelet because I think it goes from casual to dressy better! It really is a beautiful piece of jewelry, and I am so happy you decided to get the rose gold one! Oh, and yes, I couldn't bear to scratch it, so I'd never wear it with anything else. It is a statement piece on it's own, simple an elegant!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Roi , glad to know you find it easy to wear. How long have you had it? Does it retain it's lovely sparkle and shine over time?
I bought it in March, so it is 8 months of everyday wear. It is still the same, it shimmers and shines!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yesterday I went into my local bank and one of my favorite tellers (a beautiful blonde of almost my age) was wearing a VCA black onyx Alhambra necklace. Of course I complimented her on it and she volunteered the story behind it! She said she had been gambling in Monte Carlo and had won a large sum of money. She had always wanted a VCA necklace and decided to buy one. She picked a silver and white colored one, but it didn't show up on her. When she put this one on, she knew it was the one. She wears it to do anything!

It is just gorgeous being worn!

Deb/AGBF

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So just an update. I’ve been wearing this bracelet since I got it and take it off only to workout and shower. It’s quite light and easy and doesn’t at all get in the way of working at a desk. In fact, this piece of jewelry is not only amazingly beautiful but it makes my arm/wrist look prettier too. The only other piece of jewelry that does that for me are my studs. I love this piece.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm really glad you are loving it LLJsmom! And you were able to have it made smaller already? Excellent! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom Yay!!!!:appl: I am so happy you love it! It's hard to explain to someone else, but it is just a really special piece of jewelry! To me, it is more flattering and feminine than the Love bracelet, for example. I know you have both, which is awesome as you have choices! But for me, the VCA vintage Alhambra is my favorite branded bracelet! I think I could be totally happy with the VCA and a diamond tennis bracelet as my only two!

mol42

Shiny_Rock
@diamondseeker2006 - thank you! I find myself reaching for this pendant a lot, and not just because it's new! I know MOP is more common among VCA stones, but it's so dang versatile and goes with everything! :wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom Yay!!!!:appl: I am so happy you love it! It's hard to explain to someone else, but it is just a really special piece of jewelry! To me, it is more flattering and feminine than the Love bracelet, for example. I know you have both, which is awesome as you have choices! But for me, the VCA vintage Alhambra is my favorite branded bracelet! I think I could be totally happy with the VCA and a diamond tennis bracelet as my only two!
So true DS, so very hard to explain it. It is the weirdest phenomenon. I don't consider myself particularly feminine or a girly-girl and I always thought the VCA gold pieces were both. But once on, they are so pretty and appealing and not to fussy or prissy or girly. I don't know how they do it. It's jewelry that for me gets only more beautiful with each wear.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So true DS, so very hard to explain it. It is the weirdest phenomenon. I don't consider myself particularly feminine or a girly-girl and I always thought the VCA gold pieces were both. But once on, they are so pretty and appealing and not to fussy or prissy or girly. I don't know how they do it. It's jewelry that for me gets only more beautiful with each wear.

That sounds like a good ad, to me! You make me want to get the rose gold, too, because I have two daughters and one just loves rose gold! I am not sure I can do two sets of pieces, though!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That sounds like a good ad, to me! You make me want to get the rose gold, too, because I have two daughters and one just loves rose gold! I am not sure I can do two sets of pieces, though!

So funny you say that because I was also trying to think of a way to add another gold bracelet and I could only come up with the yellow gold. Can’t afford the diamond white one.

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Has anyone purchased their VCA online? I thought I'd share the extravagant packaging my sweet Alhambra clover bracelet arrived in. Such big packaging for a teeny, tiny box. I can't bring myself to throw out the big velvet-like box!! 55626F52-4F72-46CA-8FFD-B636EA7C835E.jpeg C881AC1D-6F90-4CC0-9150-F2DDF48168FB.jpeg 88384BF1-A641-452D-A599-54CC0F40FC01.jpeg 2269D4AA-153A-43EB-A148-B479D6775267.jpeg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good grief, @Loreal! I think I need to order my next piece! Love your sweet bracelets!

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Good grief, @Loreal! I think I need to order my next piece! Love your sweet bracelets!

Thank you! I thought is was a bit much at the time as it wasn't an extravagant purchase. I only remembered I had the box when I told the saleslady in Geneva about it! Thought I would share with all the VCA ladies!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results