shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your super thin bands!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Just the sapphire band.

DSC03749_13.JPG

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
mine is 1.8 mm or so

blingatthebeach.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my set. My eternity band is 2.2mm. My ering is tapered and very thin on the bottom. I would guess the widest part is around 2.2-2.3mm.
1.23.ringsonhand2.jpg

soprano87

Rough_Rock
My Leon ering is 1.8mm; the Quest band is 2mm.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/thanks-pricescope-markt-cushion-leon-setting-quest-band.71222/

~*Snow*~

Shiny_Rock
Molly1024
My engagement ring is 2mm and my wedding band is around 2.5mm I guess. The itty pink sapphire band is maybe 1.5mm I guess.

Molly i love LOVe your sapphire band, i''ve scene before in other threads... Your band alone is making me lean towards a thin pink band... the FH isn''t to keen on the idea just yet but he''ll come around!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 9:46:19 PM
Author: gwendolyn

Date: 12/11/2007 6:15:21 PM
Author: Skippy123

Mine is 2mm''s. I love the thinner bands too!
3.gif
....WOW. I don''t remember seeing this beauty before, Skippy--I must have missed it! But, holy COW that is gorgeous! I love the sidestones! And the size of the rock! And the size of the band! I love it all!!!
30.gif
Gwendolyn, thank you! I love it and thanks for liking my sidestones; my stone is a 1.5 carats. thanks again
35.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I don't know if this qualifies as SUPER-thin, but here's my ering!

This is with two trial wedding bands I have, if I decide to go plain. I've gone through so many WB ideas, I can't even tell you
3.gif

The engagement ring is 3.3mm tapering to 1.9mm on each side of the "shoulders." Top band is 2mm heavy domed, bottom band is 3mm heavy domed. All plat. I think the different WB widths make a big difference in the ering appearance.

2vs3mmWB.jpg

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Snow-

Thank you so much for the compliment- I love my little band, it''s fun to stack!

Jessme7

Shiny_Rock
Here is my asscher e-ring, DanHov setting, I think its 1.8 mm but not sure....I gotta find out. Does someone know? Its the meno 33.

AsscherSbyS.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 5:05:12 PM
Author: luckyfish
snow, your thin band is amazing! the whole ring is beautiful altogether.

my band (below) is around 1.5 or 1.6 i believe...?
Luckyfish your ring is KILLING me! I LOVE IT!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Here I was thinking I''m a princess lover and then I keep seeing your beauty!
9.gif

Could I be an asscher girl? Oh boy...time to go try on!
31.gif
27.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
I love these thin shanks! Everyone's rings are beautiful, and I agree with Angel7: Luckyfish - that photo of your ring made me do a double-take. Stunning!

Here's my humble contribution. The shank is about 2mm or so. Someday I will try to do a photo shoot to get better pics.

DSCN1144.JPG

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
In looking for a picture for another thread, I found this one which shows how thin my rings are. Sorry if it is large; I can't resize it at the moment.
5.gif

ETA: So my post above stating 2mm was referring to the widest point of the e-ring.

DSCN2755.JPG

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Incidentally, that is not dirt on the tape measure; just discoloration...
20.gif

pelican

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/12/2007 3:13:06 PM
Author: musey
Well, I don''t know if this qualifies as SUPER-thin, but here''s my ering!

This is with two trial wedding bands I have, if I decide to go plain. I''ve gone through so many WB ideas, I can''t even tell you
3.gif

The engagement ring is 3.3mm tapering to 1.9mm on each side of the ''shoulders.'' Top band is 2mm heavy domed, bottom band is 3mm heavy domed. All plat. I think the different WB widths make a big difference in the ering appearance.
musey, can i just butt in to say that I LOVE your ering setting. I think the 2mm band looks better with your ering... the 3mm is slightly overpowering, at least in these super magnified pics! Which one are you leaning towards?

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i''ve been hearing that my band is pretty thin...i''m not sure how thin it is im pretty sure its under 2mm

emsthinband22020.JPG

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
I think Jessme7 and I have the exact same ring! I guess that is what happens when you get it from the same place =)

Btw Jessme7, i LOVE yours *wink*

Here is my original thread (i have since deleted the pictures from my own PC since they were not that great and havent taken new ones yet for better reference, see Jessme7''s =)

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-asscher.62498/

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2007 3:18:09 AM
Author: pelican

musey, can i just butt in to say that I LOVE your ering setting. I think the 2mm band looks better with your ering... the 3mm is slightly overpowering, at least in these super magnified pics! Which one are you leaning towards?
Thank you! Of the two, I prefer the 3mm... the 2mm just feels like nothing on my hand, and even though it is better visually with my engagement ring, I really dislike it solo (which is important to me).

However, the current plan is to go with neither! A plain band just doesn''t seem to look "right" with my ering. I have a few diamond bands (some scattered w/ engraving, some eternity) in the running, currently
2.gif

Jessme7

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/23/2007 4:59:28 AM
Author: Gwyn
I think Jessme7 and I have the exact same ring! I guess that is what happens when you get it from the same place =)

Btw Jessme7, i LOVE yours *wink*

Here is my original thread (i have since deleted the pictures from my own PC since they were not that great and havent taken new ones yet for better reference, see Jessme7''s =)

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-asscher.62498/
GWYN!!! I have been meaning to contact you! I hope you see this.
Does your ring have a Dan Hov mark on it?
Did you get a wedding band yet? Here is a link I would like you to look at. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/how-does-this-wedding-band-look.74706/
Here is a link to my ring pics. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-asscher-cut-danhov-set-engagement-ring.67866/

You can post your reply on either threads.
Sorry, I did not mean to hijack this thread.

luckyfish

Rough_Rock
Angel7 & old-fashioned girl, thank you!! old-fashioned girl, your ring is beautiful, too! is it set in yellow gold?

angel7-- definitely try on an asscher! despite all the qualms that people have about asschers, i''m still over the moon with mine. :)

Roxxie

Rough_Rock
Here is a picture of my ''super thin'' wedding band with my ''not-so-thin'' e-ring.

swdkwedding1.jpg

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/26/2007 3:45:33 AM
Author: luckyfish
old-fashioned girl, your ring is beautiful, too! is it set in yellow gold?
Thanks! Yes, it''s yellow gold.

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
this is mine - i''m also not sure how wide it is exactly (i''ll try to do some digging and find out) but i''m pretty sure it is under two!
(size 6.25)

emeraldh1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results