shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your rose gold with pink diamonds!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine!

Not a rose gold pink diamond halo, but... it's still rose gold with pink diamonds per the title, right? :halo: I don't have the three-stone any more, but I wear the band often.

file.jpg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Yes Yssie yes!
That helps. It doesnt have to be a halo, I just want to look at examples of pink against the rose gold. Do you like the pink, or do you sometimes wish you went with white? I have never actually seen a pink diamond in person, and so am trying to get a feel for the look. Thanks for lending your pretty band to the fray. Does it strike you are understated, now you have enjoyed it for a while, or does it seem bright and colorful?

Yssie|1398717572|3662124 said:
Mine!

Not a rose gold pink diamond halo, but... it's still rose gold with pink diamonds per the title, right? :halo: I don't have the three-stone any more, but I wear the band often.

file.jpg

theren

Rough_Rock
I have a lot of pictures! When I get home I'll post them for you

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
This is a new necklace I got for mother's day.

I also have pink diamonds in rose gold in my wedding ring. If you search my posts you can find pictures of it. I have never regretted it. It is VERY unique where i live.

Hope this helps
:bigsmile:

_18207.jpg

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Here's a rose gold and pink diamond halo I have. I really had to dig to find the photo since it was done quite some time ago.

pink_halo.jpg

The idea that Pink Jewel had posted about a pink diamond underneath a stone reminded me of the ring that Debeer's made called the Secret Kiss of the Rose. Photos of that ring can be seen here in this link: http://www.pricescope.com/blog/happy-valentines-day

Kroshka

theren

Rough_Rock
Here is one more

_18284.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love rose gold and pink diamonds! I don't have a ring but I do have some earrings with that combo.......

pink_11.jpg

emerald-cut-pink-diamond-earrings-catmom-31.jpg

LindyLoooo

Rough_Rock
This David Klass one is nice, but not really my style. I love the antique cuts though. It looked very beautiful on the owner Ginger. I wish I was more confident to wear big bling like this.

image_1723.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've had this pink diamond halo ring saved for a long time. I love everything about this ring, the claw prongs, the size of the melee, the beautiful diamond, the lovely pink diamonds.... :love:

It was made by Diamonds by Lauren.

_18393.jpg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous examples! Thanks so much for sharing them.

Have been absent, just started a new job and it has been my focus the last couple of weeks. On the ring setting...I have changed my mind on the direction I care to go. I still want a plain shank halo, but am going to go a more traditional route. I do love rose gold, but keep getting stuck on the rose gold halo part. I prefer the halo to blend with the center and don't think rose gold will give me enough satisfaction on this point. I would hate to look down and be bothered by that sticking point.

Also, my (almost) fiance has brought up a preference for a locally obtained setting.

So, the new plan is a Ritani split shank halo in platinum. We are planning on custom setting the diamond with double claw prongs.
http://www.ritani.com/engagement-rings/french-set-halo-diamond-engagement-ring-in-14kt-white-gold/6114

Feel free to continue to add the pink diamonds and rose gold though, as possibly other ladies can use this thread for reference.

minidancer

Shiny_Rock
Catmom|1400333553|3674845 said:
I love rose gold and pink diamonds! I don't have a ring but I do have some earrings with that combo.......

Catmom, I love these earrings. So beautiful!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minidancer|1401761018|3685283 said:
Catmom|1400333553|3674845 said:

Catmom, I love these earrings. So beautiful!

Thank you minidancer!

sapphirecats

Shiny_Rock
:love: I love this thread!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I got to drop into my local Ritani dealer (Fink's in Charlottesville) and try on the demo Ritani ring. It is still hosting the CZ...my diamond should be on it's way in a couple of weeks and the ring ready in about a month. I am super happy the boyfriend let me take an active roll in the selection of the diamond and the ring. Here is the sample ring on my finger sporting a 1.2 cushion. My diamond is a 1.04, so my finished ring may look slightly smaller. Also shown fitting my pudgy 7.25 finger in a size 6 ring. I am getting very excited.

20140607_145557-1.jpg with this rock 004.png

jillianfl

Shiny_Rock
Looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Really is going to shows off your amazing old cut beautifully! I love it!! That is the perfect halo for it! Love everything about it!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results