shape
carat
color
clarity

show me your Kirk Kara ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JAMSRING

Rough_Rock
Does anybody have a Kirk Kara ring? I really like this one I tried on a few days ago. What do you guys think?

6952-R.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooooooo Pretty!! Do those side diamonds rub each other, or am I not seeing it correctly?

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
That''s beautiful!!
30.gif

JAMSRING

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/1/2008 11:58:25 PM
Author: motownmama
Sooooooo Pretty!! Do those side diamonds rub each other, or am I not seeing it correctly?
If I recall correctly the side was a design in the metal and not diamonds. However, even in person it is a double take. I would thing they wouldnt design a matching set that would rub, but I am sure stranger things have happened!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love their "charlotte" setting
18.gif
30.gif

JAMSRING

Rough_Rock
I went back to look at the ring yesterday. It is diamonds on the side, but there is like a lip (I dont know the correct term) that would prevent the diamonds from rubbing against each other. We liked the ring so much yesterday that my bf put a deposite on it so we dont lose it before he can go back next week.
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is the ring your exact size? Normally with settings you have them order one in your specific size and with the size head to fit your diamond. Do you already have a diamond? That setting is gorgeous, by the way!

sujittraiam

Rough_Rock
My Fiancee's Kirk Kara.
1 Carat Princess Cut set kite style
E-Color
VS1

dnlring2.jpg

JAMSRING

Rough_Rock
It''s beautuful! I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results