shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Holiday Decorations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
v!v!~ Wow, it always surprises me to see lights in a dessert! That''s so cool!

thanks somethingshiny! looks like you share my love for all white christmas lights outside too. i love your little snowmen!

ooooh, I''ll play! This is my first year living in my "own" place, aka not a dorm or my mom''s house. So this year, with my budget, I didn''t really go all out. Here is my Christmas Tree- it''s the first tree my parents bought 21 years ago :-), 4ft. It''s prelit color lights, but the flash was on! Oh yeah and my grandma knit the little angel on the top.
1.gif

IMG_4022.jpg

The cats loooooove climbing under it though so that is not a good thing. Here is the top of our TV armoire- normally the candle are lit very night...

IMG_4020.jpg

Haha I just noticed the movie on under the decorations.. great one. This is the last decoration we have... a beautiful wreath I bought for my mom last year. But then she liked the one I bought for myself so we switched!

IMG_4023.jpg

ILA~ Congrats on your "first" Christmas! I remember ours. We had the the Charlie Browniest tree ever! I think it was a 6 footer with 100 lights and maybe a dozen ornaments!

Oh, and is that Erin on the tv?? I love that movie!

*bump*

Here''s our big tree in the family room.........

cmstree01.jpg

And here''s my snowman tree.......

cmssnowtree.jpg

And here''s my xmas village. I don''t have pics of our outside lights yet. I''m hoping to get some soon.

cmsxmasvillage2008.jpg

Date: 12/8/2008 5:24:58 PM
Author: Catmom
And here's my xmas village. I don't have pics of our outside lights yet. I'm hoping to get some soon.
Wowwe, you have 2 gorgeous trees and a village
36.gif
Can't wait to see outside pics Catmom!!!

Aww thanks Steph!!!

Michelle, you can come over any time. We''ll sneak in some shopping too!

Great thread - I''m loving everyone''s decorations!

Here is my tree, and my mantle.

original.aspx

entry tree with Mark Roberts Christmas Fairies

entrytree.jpg

Living Room Mantle

LRmantle.jpg

family room

treeresize1.jpg

kitchen mantle

kitchen12.jpg

Lauren, beautiful tree!!!

Bebe, love the decorations!!! Awesome!!

Catmom~ I''ve always said I''d like to come play in your jewelry box, now I want to come play in your Christmas decorations!

Lauren~ What did you use for garland?

bebe~ I''ve never heard of those Christmas fairies. Can you take a close up shot??

Great new pics everybody!

somethingshiny this is one of many... I got this pic from their web site.
I love ''em and collect them.

markRoberts fairy.jpg

has anyone else gone nuts over the new flameless candles? I found this one at a local design store.
It has a timer built-in, that turns itself on and off at the same time everyday!! This is the better one
I have. I bought some cheaper ones that don''t have a timer and are no where this cool!

timercandleresize.jpg

I have 2 of those cool timer candles in crystal bowls like this. Love it, no worry about a real candle!

bowlresize.jpg

Those ornaments are really neat. They''re so detailed!

I don''t have any flameless candles that look like that one. Mine kind of suck so I don''t use them.

Oh, you have all put myself and FI to shame
3.gif

I already posted a picture, but we''ve added stockings and more gifts.

The beautiful little cat is one of our babies Audrey, she loves the tree
1.gif

ourchristmastree2008.jpg

Bebe - wonderful decorations!

Date: 12/9/2008 1:10:19 AM
Author: MC
Bebe - wonderful decorations!
thanks MC. I love Christmas decor. It''s fun going up, but taking it all down (inside and out) can be
a pain.

Bebe! I love your fairy tree!!! I would love to collect them too (when I actually have enough space where I can have a tree like that). They are so cute!!!!
1.gif
Do you have a combo of small and large fairies on your tree? I see they come in different sizes!! So adorable!!!

Love everyone's decorations!!!!!
1.gif

Thanks, somethingshiney!

Date: 12/9/2008 12:59:19 AM
Author: Dannielle
Oh, you have all put myself and FI to shame
3.gif

I already posted a picture, but we''ve added stockings and more gifts.

The beautiful little cat is one of our babies Audrey, she loves the tree
1.gif
Dannielle, it is very pretty!! You did a great job!

Date: 12/9/2008 10:28:31 AM
Author: Dani
Bebe! I love your fairy tree!!! I would love to collect them too (when I actually have enough space where I can have a tree like that). They are so cute!!!!
1.gif
Do you have a combo of small and large fairies on your tree? I see they come in different sizes!! So adorable!!!

Love everyone''s decorations!!!!!
1.gif
Dani, I do have different sizes. Years ago the small ones, about 15", were anywhere from $12.00 -17.00. Now they are mid 20''s! The medium size ones are now pushing $60.00
and the large ones, 20-24" are at or above $100.00. They are fun and every year I would buy several. This year I bought 2 small ones that I thought represented my 2 children the best. Mark Roberts started the 12 Days of Christmas series a year or so ago. I sooo want all 12, medium size, but I think it is getting out of hand. I don''t need them, just want.
2.gif

I proabably have around 45 or so. Never counted. I need to find a new obsession! They are easily found online, but it''s fun to see them in the stores.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP