shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your E-Ring with a clarity of I1

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Coreysgirl

Rough_Rock
Me and my fiance'' are in the midst of finding my e-ring. I''ve been looking online at the Jewelry Exchange because they have really reasonable diamonds. The only thing that concerns me is most of the diamonds I say that aren''t so expensive don''t have the color or clarity listed. The are a couple other diamonds I like but the clarity is I1 and everybody is telling me that''s not good.

So can those of you that have e-rings with a clarity of I1 please post pictures. Also, has anybody ever purchased a ring from the Jewelry Exchange?
37.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ack!! Back AWAY from the Jewelry Exchange .... They are the folks advertising 1ct solitaires for $399 on TV aren''t they???
38.gif
32.gif
38.gif
32.gif

Educate yourself on diamond cut quality FIRST!!!!!!! And don''t get sucked in by random low prices. We see too many impulse purchase, "oops I got taken", ebay horrors, dead diamonds, frozen spit pieces of YUCK around here SIMPLY BECAUSE people didn''t take their time and shop carefully.

There are many reputable vendors on & off of Pricescope, online & brick-mortar.... once you know what you''re looking for you''ll be able to maximize your budget. But too-good-to-be-true is 99.9% of the time
23.gif
14.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/5/2008 1:07:27 PM
Author:Coreysgirl
Me and my fiance' are in the midst of finding my e-ring. I've been looking online at the Jewelry Exchange because they have really reasonable diamonds. The only thing that concerns me is most of the diamonds I say that aren't so expensive don't have the color or clarity listed. The are a couple other diamonds I like but the clarity is I1 and everybody is telling me that's not good.

So can those of you that have e-rings with a clarity of I1 please post pictures. Also, has anybody ever purchased a ring from the Jewelry Exchange?
37.gif
Welcome!

It is possible to find eyeclean or eyecleanish I1 diamonds, but you need to know what to look for and it may take some patience to find a good one. There are a couple of i1's here, if you do a search for Virginia, she has a stunning I1 and there are pics somewhere.

I take it you want a round diamond? Your best bet is as Deco says is to learn about cut, and consider contacting an online vendor such as Good Old Gold and Wink Jones. It is cut which makes a diamond beautiful and sometimes GOG and Wink have well cut I1 diamonds for sale. It may be worth contacting them, give them an idea of budget and what you want, and let them source you some SI2 and I1 diamonds. They can them advise you if they are eyeclean or clean enough and if they might be suitable.

If you read this thread about eyeclean advice, you may have a better idea of how to approach things and what to expect with a lower clarity diamond. You might decide that something like an eyeclean SI2 etc might be better.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/clarity-eye-clean-definition-interpretation-and-taste.30483/

Also take a look at the tutorial and the clarity section, as this will help.

http://diamonds.pricescope.com/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results