shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Diamond Eternity Wedding Sets!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I''ve been drooling over the thread of the same name that Mara posted a few years ago, and after scrolling through every single page (repeatedly
37.gif
) I decided to recreate a new thread.

So, ladies--if you have a diamond eternity (or partial eternity) wedding set, post those pics, please!

My ering will be set in a shared prong eternity band with 4 pointers, and I''m contemplating getting larger stones for the wedding band. Regardless, I love seeing all of your gorgeous eternity sets of all shapes and sizes.

Thanks for posting!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh I'm excited to see new sets!! Good idea, Haven.

Maybe Andrey would be willing to open up the old thread, just to keep everything in one place...

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a great idea, Musey, I''ll ask him!

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
My set has 4 pointers! I was originally thinking I wanted 3 pointers, that 4 would look too big, but my smart husband talked me into 4 pointers. Now I think... "wonder if I should have gone bigger?"
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

DSC_0176.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I just got my wedding band yesterday and took one picture before my camera died, haha. This picture isn''t very good (it''s indoors and at night), but it''s all I''ve got until I can get some pics in the sunlight (hopefully tomorrow).

The e-ring is 1.55 square emerald cut and small 18 point pears.
The (half) eternity band is made up of 6 point prong-set round brilliants.

My finger size is a 7.75, so everything looks teeny on my big ol'' hands.

nk wedding set.jpg

tmdblue

Rough_Rock
Lindsey - I don''t mean to thread jack but is your set shared prong or four prong? Also do the diamond girdles on the band eat into the e-ring? I''d love to see more pictures.

I love that thread! I actually have it saved to my favorites. I would love to share my partial eternity set too!!
1.gif
1.gif

Mine is .93 H SI2
My ring size is a 4 1/2
My set has 3 pointers

flower pic3.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ladies, your sets are GORGEOUS! LOVE those eternity bands!

Keep ''em coming, gals!

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/17/2007 1:24:47 AM
Author: tmdblue
Lindsey - I don''t mean to thread jack but is your set shared prong or four prong? Also do the diamond girdles on the band eat into the e-ring? I''d love to see more pictures.

Hi tmdblue, my set is a shared prong setting. I had my set made by Quest and we specifically had them made so that the bands would not damage each other. We left a tiny space so that the diamonds would not rub the platinum of the other band, and the metal on the setting comes out so that the girdles cannot touch. Quest is very clever!
1.gif

Here are some more pics with details of the girdle and the overall ring construction. In close-up pictures the rings look very study, almost non-delicate. But on the hand, they look very delicate!

ring111.jpg

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
more

ring555.jpg

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
another

ring22225.jpg

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
side profile

ring3335.jpg

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
This is a 1.234 ct center stone with .20 ct side stones and .20 ct stones in the half eternity band. I liked the look of the larger melee on my hand
2.gif
My ring size is a 4.5.

Both rings2a.JPG

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Lindsey, I love your set. I love that they look sturdy and not like they will ''eat'' each other at all. You and Quest did good!

a

I still LOVE your rings Marian! Beautiful!!
30.gif

tmdblue

Rough_Rock
Everyone''s set looks amazing!

Lindsey - thanks for the details. Your set beautiful.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Marian, I dont think I''ve ever seen a large photo of your set...so very pretty on your hand!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lindsey--That''s great that Quest made your bands safe for each other, I wish I had seen your rings before we had my ering made! They''re gorgeous!

Marian--WOW! Your set is stunning, I love it! I don''t think I''ve ever seen it before, either.

Does anyone have different size melee in their ering and wedding bands? I think Lynn has 3 and 5 pointers, anyone else? My ering will have 4 pointers, and now we''re trying to decide if we should get an eternity band with larger stones for the wedding ring, so I''m looking for inspiration. Signed pieces has a gorgeous 10 pointer eternity band, and I''m thinking if I got that one I could wear the wedding band and ering on separate hands.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay now I have to wipe drool off my laptop but thanks for showing me all of your lovely eternity bands.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for your lovely comments Haven, DMMH and Surgirl
1.gif
[/threadjack]

londonblue

Shiny_Rock
at the behest of princess londonblue
9.gif

ering_set01.jpg

londonblue

Shiny_Rock
sapphire ering, diamond bead set eternity

ering_set02.jpg

londonblue

Shiny_Rock
eternity in focus

ering_set03.jpg

londonblue

Shiny_Rock
engraving

ering_set04.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy moly Londonblue--how have I never seen your set before? YOWZAS!!!! It is absolutely stunning--thank you for sharing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results