shape
carat
color
clarity

show me your bezels!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

immi

Rough_Rock
I am looking everywhere for pics of bezel set eternity rings in combo with round solitaire e-rings (plain band). Does anyone have pics of this combo? Thanks!
37.gif

immi

Rough_Rock
i don''t see bezel eternity bands there...am i missing them?

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, don''t know of any hand pics but maybe someone could photoshop for you? Is this what you are thinking in terms of bezel set eternity (the milgrain is kind of unique I think on this one).

bezeb.jpg

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
i am currently obsessed with a bezel set eternity band from Tiffany''s, though not as into their pricing
9.gif
. I started a thread a while back and didn''t get any hand shots.

here''s the link eternity bezels

I think it''d be a stellar combination!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
My bad, I thought you wanted bezel-set solitares with eternity rings.

Novia has that combo with a pipe-cut E-ring and a bags/rb eternity.
noviasbezelsetring.jpg

immi

Rough_Rock
Thanks! It seems like pics of this combo are a bit rare! I love the sparkle of a shared prong...but my e-ring prongs wouldn''t love it so much ;-)

It seems like a bezel eternity would be much more "hardy" too, rather than shared prong...but now I just have to find one I like...

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
There''s one I love on antiqueengagementrings.com. Here''s the address to the ring:

http://antiqueengagementrings.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1118

(I don''t know how to make links, so just copy and paste it!) I love bezel set eternity bands! If I were going to get this one, I''d see if it was possible to get it without engraving. I think it would just look cleaner without it.

immi

Rough_Rock
any idea if that is a reputable site?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s another one I like! Althouth the tcw is about the same as the first, this one looks a bit daintier. It has more diamonds than the first one but they''re in smaller sizes.

http://www.estatediamondjewelry.com/item.cfm?int_item_id=148&cat_id=11

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve heard good things about both the sites I posted but I don''t have personal experience with either. I would try doing a search for the website names and see what pops up. I think Deco has a (wedding?) band from estatediamondjewelry.com and she just said she was happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results