Premium

img_9705.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

img_9707.jpg

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Yay so glad motownmama saw thread. Love your rings especially the recut of diamond and sapphires ring.

Everyone has such fun rings to wear.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great thread Lovesvintage. I always love to look at what everyone wears.

I've got another wedding set now - one ering and 4 bands that I swap out. I also can wear a few of my RHR as an ering.

This picture shows my current ering with my bands - I returned the band in the lower right picture. I wanted larger diamonds. The middle band is a custom Danielle with 3 pointers diamonds and 5 pointers sapphires.

_623.jpeg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SOOO pretty Marcy - I love your collage!!

Is the Etoile the one you returned?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Motownmama. I still have the Etoile. The band I returned was the WF 3mm scattered diamond band. It matched my ering band perfectly but I like the Etoile better with my ering and knew the 3mm band would just set in my jewelry box. To be honest I can't say I have a favorite among the 4 bands; I kind of rotate them out about once a week.

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Adore the band idea Marcy. Your set looks very pretty and different in all the pics.

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Boo247, beautiful set! :love:

Thanks for all the the pics motownmama! Love how you wear yours!

Marcy, your collage is awesome. Beautiful bands to rotate through that work so well with you ER.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a simple side-by-side (Tiffany Legacy with the 3-stone, FYI)

img_9724.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
motownmama -

I have the same Tiffany Legacy band - it's on the preceding page with my asscher band. I love the the Legacy band - it's such classic deco style. Looks wonderful with your three stone!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I THOUGHT I saw it in one of your pics, but when I searched your threads I never saw anything about it specifically.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
This is my alternate, which I always wear alone. I tried on my 'regular' rose gold band with it the other day to see if I could tie it in when wearing other rose gold jewelry. I'm not sure that it works. I like it alone best, I think.

_35095.jpg

_35096.jpg

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Yet more options, motownmama! Sweet!

apacherose, love your alternate set!!! I'd say it works with your rose gold band for the mixed metal look, but that ring can definitely hold its own all by itself. :drool:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new pictures Motownmama and Apacherose. :wavey:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks lovesvintage and marcy! Lovesvintage- we have connected tastes! did you see we wrote essentially the same words on userang's ruby ring- we both would choose her setting, lol! Marcy- love your yellow gold goodness. I don't think I have a favorite 'set' out of yours, either, I'd just pick to suit my mood out of all of them, like you do!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results