shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your 1ct Rounds on your size 6 fingers...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DUTCHSWAN0311

Rough_Rock
It seems as I look around this forum, finger size seems to have a huge impact on how large any given stone looks. Since I don''t get to give my wife her new 1.042ct/I/VS2/ACA-H&A until the end of May, I would love to see how the 1 carat rounds look on all you ladies out there with a size 6 ring! Thanks in advance for posting your pictures!

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
Gosh, this is such a bad picture... it was taken with a phone right when we got engaged, but it is the only pic I have on this computer!

The ring is 1.01ct and a size 6.

The flower is a little "weed" that he pretended to propose with before he showed me the ring
face23.gif

IMAGE_097.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
well, I musta missed that original ''show me your size 6'' thread - so here is my 1.07 on my size 6 finger.

handshot for needed perspective.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
and another in case you're interseted:

This is my stone (which as you can see sits on top of a halo) beside two .33 stud earrings.

IMG_2422.JPG

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
mela lu--I love your ring!
I love how it sits on the halo--If I ever "haloed" that''s what I would like. The halo just peeks out at you.

30.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
yup!! you are right! Thanks for the compliment! I love my ring for now...but when I do upgrade the size...

I love OctoberBride2008 rosebud setting. it has the subtly peek-a-boo effect of the halo and a gorgeous, feminine curving profile. If I were to reset, I would probably go for hers
2.gif
Immitation is the greatest form of flattery, right?? haha.

Uptown_Girl

Rough_Rock
I''m so glad to have found this thread! I''ve been wondering how a 1 ct. RB will look on my size 6 finger -- ''cause that''s probably what I''m getting
36.gif

Glad to know it wouldn''t look tiny! All of your rings -- plus the ones in the other thread that feb2003 posted -- look very well proportioned. I never knew until coming to PS how small some folks fingers are... I mean, size 2.5? Are you kidding me?!!! I have the smallest hands in my family and never dreamed they were actually on the larger side for ladies.

Thanks to all for posting on this!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/8/2008 12:08:54 PM
Author: mela lu
yup!! you are right! Thanks for the compliment! I love my ring for now...but when I do upgrade the size...

I love OctoberBride2008 rosebud setting. it has the subtly peek-a-boo effect of the halo and a gorgeous, feminine curving profile. If I were to reset, I would probably go for hers
2.gif
Awwww shucks!!!! If I had a blushing emoticon I''d put it here!!

Your ring is stunning!! It definitely has more presence than mine - I think only I (and the PSers who get the closeup pictures) really *get* my setting. In day to day life, most people just see a rock on a thin band!haha

Anyways - thanks for teh compliment but I love yours!!

Do you ever think one day we will see eachother in the street and just see rings and recognize them? I wonder - you are from TO right?

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2008 12:50:01 PM
Author: October2008bride

Date: 2/8/2008 12:08:54 PM
Author: mela lu

2.gif
Awwww shucks!!!! If I had a blushing emoticon I''d put it here!!

Your ring is stunning!! It definitely has more presence than mine - I think only I (and the PSers who get the closeup pictures) really *get* my setting. In day to day life, most people just see a rock on a thin band!haha

Anyways - thanks for teh compliment but I love yours!!

Do you ever think one day we will see eachother in the street and just see rings and recognize them? I wonder - you are from TO right?
Oh gosh Oct2008 - I AM in TO, and I ride the TTC every day. I always scan people''s rings, thinking I *may* one day recognize one!!! HAAH!! Then a sorta awkward convo would happen, "um...''blank name'', is that you?"

haha. I would LOVE to run into you - intentional or planned! I''m Downtown. Maybe a Toronto PS get together is in order?!

31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results