shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the w-bands you''re wearing with your pave e-ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bams0103

Rough_Rock
I''d rather not match my w-band and e-ring exactly, but I want to wear both on my left hand so I''m looking for combinations that''ll work.

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
My wedding band matches my engagement ring band....it''s a pave band as well....I posted this pic in another thread earlier in August. This pic was before my rings were sized and I don''t have macro mode on my camera! BOOO! haha....Maybe I''ll need to invest in a new digi cam for ring pic purposes
36.gif

shaunring222.jpg

bams0103

Rough_Rock
Hi Cleopatra!

That is a very pretty look and to be honest, probably the best combo I''ve seen so far. I was just trying to be different. That picture is better than the ones I''ve been taking!! ick!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have a picture but I wear a Tiffany''s alternating diamond & sapphire channel-set band with my ER. My ER is pave, halfway around the band. I didn''t like anything that matched either. This definitely doesn''t "match" but the round diamonds and the pave kind of bring each other out.

My new plan is to get a thin pave eternity band to wear under the sapphire/diamond band.
11.gif
HH doesn''t know about this plan though!

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Here is mine...

tn_81507 015 2.jpg

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
OOOO....Cinnamon - I love your set
30.gif

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
I wear a plain, 2mm band with my e-ring. I keep thinking about purchasing a matching band... but I really like the look with a plain band!

DSCF0405.JPG

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Here is a hand shot...

DSCF0407.JPG

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Here is mine BAMS!

soon you will be mine123.jpg

bams0103

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the pix ladies!!

All of the sets are classic beauties, but I think I like Mela''s combo the best. I like the extra bling!! (i''m such a brat!) Mela, if you don''t mind me asking, what are the details on that band?

Thanks!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mela Lu,

Please tell me about your pave'' wedding band. I''m looking for that exact ring, only half way around.

Is yours an eternity band or a half-y?

misskiss

Rough_Rock
Mela,

I found this thread from last month and it looks like a few of us are wondering where you got your stunning pave eternity band. Please tell!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
OMG Mela Lu, that is the first time I seen your set...G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S ! The band is fabulous! What are the specs on the solitaire, I love it!!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
mela lu...thanks for sharing! I don''t remember seeing your set outside of your avatar before!

It''s gorgeous!
36.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
I''m joining the bandwagon, I want to know about the band as well. My Ering band will be thin but I want a more substantial wedding band and that looks like it would work very well.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
EEK! Good thing I peeked at this thread! I had no idea my w-band was such a ''hit'' here!
9.gif

THANKS BAMS, Gemgirl, Misskiss, and my friend Beau
2.gif
- I love my wedding band and cannot speak more highly of my jeweler who made it from scratch.

Here is the link to the thread I posted about the ring (and the Jeweler in Toronto / Woodbridge) and I''ll dig out some more pics if you want. It''s 4mm thick.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/excellent-toronto-jeweller-bandiera-jewellers.64564/

The thing I love best is that the rows of pave go *right* to my finger, without any evidence of a band underneath the set stones. Does that make sense?

I LOVE it. thanks guys for the huge compliment!

Also, to answer some questions:

Gemgirl - it''s only a 1/2 eternity but you would never know unless you looked at it palm-side up. It''s sorta inbetween 1/2 and 3/4.
Beau - My solitaire is (IMO) a beauty! :) The center stone is from Whiteflash, 1.08, Expert Selection, G colour, SI (eye cleeeean!). The setting is from a local B&M ''European Jewelers'' (bad hubby bad!) But It''s quite nice actually, so I really can''t complain. He picked it out himself which means more than any specs or designer names.
30.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
oh, and I''m a dumb dumb. I wrote in the post about the band "This photo more clearly shows the 1.7 pointers down the centre, and 1.6 pointers set on both 45 degree angles, all 4 prong micropave set.
wow."

but I MEANT 0.7 point and 0.6 point pave diamonds. DUH!
...Obiously they are not 1.7 and 1.6 - that would be crazy.

signed,
The crazy lady.

PS. Here is a pic of the wedding band alone. It makes an amazing stand-alone ring for the days when my e-ring is ''just too much''.

W band profile amazing.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
one more.

Ps. pave stones are G and H colour

Wband love.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
A-a-a-a-nd since you enquired....
41.gif
here is another of the ''set''. I too prefer a non-matching set, however, it does make it a bit more difficult. I think its worth it in the end once you find the ''right'' one for you ;-) Good luck friends!

profile of you two babycakes.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Mine''s not exactly a matchy-matchy, and I like that. Especially with the space made by the overhanging halo. Here''s a pic of them together (even though I''m not wearing it yet....).

togeth.jpg

bams0103

Rough_Rock
Well mela lu I thought you were ignoring us!
emwink.gif
I just happened to glance at this myself. How thick is your e-ring band?
And I feel like I should know this, but when you''re talking about micropave, what exactly does "4 prong" mean? I didn''t think that pave had prongs.

Thanks!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Mela lu, that band is exquisite!
30.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey crazy lady Mela Lu, we get so flustered by our beautiful things, don''t we? LOL!

How expensive was your pave'' wedding band and how does the dollar exchange work between Canada and the US? Does your jeweler do work for people in the US? Your ring is just about as perfect as it gets!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/28/2007 9:10:19 AM
Author: gemgirl
Hey crazy lady Mela Lu, we get so flustered by our beautiful things, don''t we? LOL!

How expensive was your pave'' wedding band and how does the dollar exchange work between Canada and the US? Does your jeweler do work for people in the US? Your ring is just about as perfect as it gets!
oh dear I just read your post now! sorry! I didnt mean to ignore your question!

My pave wedding band (which is in between 1/2 and 3/4 around) was approx $2500 CAD. Not cheap, but also not bad considering that it is hand made and without exaggeration, perfect.

My jeweler is a family run business just north of Toronto, and I don''t know if they do work for anyone in the US.

You could certainly try contacting them by phone to ask...but you would have to speak to Marco. Here is my thread with their info.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/excellent-toronto-jeweller-bandiera-jewellers.64564/

My wedding band is the micropave 3 row (1/2 eternity) band. They have one in their showroom too, but they are sold on a custom order basis.

Good luck! Let us know if you contact Marco and what he says
2.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Hey Mela Lu, just wanted to add that the US dollar is worth less than the Cdn $ right now...so it might now be a good time for anyone in the states to shop in Canada...but hell....I''m shopping up a storm online...and I''m not used to paying less than the cost in US $''s...kind or weird, but VERY nice!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
I hear ya Beau!

My mom (always the fair libra) was like, "dont'' shop in the US right now...it''s bad for our economy", and I just laughed and said "ya right!"

haha.

I''m LOVING IT!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
ooh ohh, i love these photos...kepp posting ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results