shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Super Thin Eternity/Stacking Bands!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
I''m looking for eternity/stacking bands to wear on either side of a wedding band I have. I have small fingers to start w/ so I want bands that are as thin as possible. The band is yellow gold and I''m wondering if I should stick to yellow gold or go for a contrast w/ white gold/platinum or rose gold. What do you guys think? I''ll try to post a photo of the ring later. Thanks!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
eternities from M Khordipour around $600-$650

Lovely choices from this site
1.gif

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Many thin bands here...

http://www.elizapage.com/category/rings.php?viewall=true&viewavailability=

thinbands.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/29/2008 6:56:57 PM
Author:littledebbie

I'm looking for eternity/stacking bands to wear on either side of a wedding band I have. I have small fingers to start w/ so I want bands that are as thin as possible. The band is yellow gold and I'm wondering if I should stick to yellow gold or go for a contrast w/ white gold/platinum or rose gold. What do you guys think? I'll try to post a photo of the ring later. Thanks!

I wanted to point you to a thread that might be helpful. The Sheldon Speyer bands are very thin. Mine is yellow gold.

Deborah
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results