shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me...sparkling furbabies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Coati, what an ADORABLE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What breed is he??????? I just want to kiss that precious face
30.gif

Linda

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
I just had to say I absolutely love all your blingy furbabies - so cute!!!
1.gif
I''d add my girls, but I don''t have too much blingy yet
20.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2008 6:57:55 PM
Author: Linda W
Oh Coati, what an ADORABLE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What breed is he??????? I just want to kiss that precious face
30.gif

Linda

Oh Linda--thank you so much!!
He's a Lhasapoo.

I was so heartbroken when I read the thread about your Mazie. Lhasa's are so wonderful!

He is quite the Lhasa when it comes to protecting the house and he has that Lhasa obstinance I've read about. He's a bit of an acrobat--I think that must be the poodle--he loves to dance!

How is Mazie?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Coati,

He sure is darling, love his little face. Mazie can be very stubborn. The other three we had, two girls and a boy, were not. The male was a tad, but they really didn''t have the Lhasa trait, as Mazie does. She is very willful. She is a lovebug though and protects our house. Barks at birds out side etc, you name it. HA!!!

She is doing wonderful. Saturday she has her stitches removed and we can finally take the cone off. She does have trouble seeing at night, but we think that is because of the phone. We just want to protect her other eye.

I still feel sick looking at her. In the way that it still breaks my heart. We love her so much. She is really spoiled now, will only eat out of my hand, the little rascal. She got used to that FAST. LOL.

Once her cone is off, she will be on her own. They learn fast, as far as spoiling goes don''t they??
12.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
So glad she is better Linda!
She sounds so sweet, and she''s so adorable. So glad she is okay and healing well. Lhasa''s are incredibly bright, and I''m sure she''ll find her way with one eye. Your a great momma! It''s so hard NOT to spoil our precious pups!

My guy''s name is Gary, and he is so protective of our house. I love it! He''s a little guy, but he makes me feel safe, because he has this low growl/bark that he uses when anyone approaches the house. Does Mazie have that low growl?

This afternoon he was in a territorial battle with the portly squirrel that nests in our tree. He''s so funny!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Coati,

Gary, does sound like a character. Mazie has a high sounding bark, but our male, Barnaby that we used to have had a low growl and bark. He was one character. He used to bark at falling leaves from our tree. I still miss those three Lhasa''s. They died of old age, so long ago. Bunkie in 1996, Weezer in 1998 and Barnaby in 1998. He tried to boss the girls around, but he would always lose, it was so funny to watch. He would bark at them to get off of the couch and they would just turn their heads. DH said it was like watching a TV show, with the three of them around HA!!

We take our 5th wheel camping in summer and Mazie loves that. She woofs at everyone and everything. Squirrels, turkeys, ducks, you name it. They are so much fun. If I kiss Mazie too much, she will growl at me. HA!!!

Linda

Mchllmarsh

Shiny_Rock
OMG!! This is the best thread I''ve ever read! I love all of you adorable animals... I''m totally going to get get my camera right now and get a photo shoot with my puppies! keep all the great pics coming!!!!

Also 777, I love your Boxer he looks so adorable! I used to have one and she was such a character!
36.gif
36.gif

Mchllmarsh

Shiny_Rock
Haha, I just couldn''t resist! In order, Brooklynn, Shiba, and Buster (He was not happy!)! I was laughing so hard taking these pics...
36.gif

Clipboard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results