shape
carat
color
clarity

show me some gorgeous bands, please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChattyCat

Rough_Rock
I think that I''ve given up on replacing my e-ring for now. Nothing is really making my heart skip a beat. So, if you had between 5-6K for a band, what would you get. Show me some sparkly, blingy bands, please!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 7:36:23 PM
Author:ChattyCat
I think that I''ve given up on replacing my e-ring for now. Nothing is really making my heart skip a beat. So, if you had between 5-6K for a band, what would you get. Show me some sparkly, blingy bands, please!
Did you say sparkly & blingy??!!!
9.gif
30.gif
3.gif

Don''t know if this is exactly what you are looking for but Sasha Primak came to mind.

Here''s a link to her website.

Let us know if you find anything you like.
36.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Ooohh Ooohhh! ... I forgot ...

Precision Set as well.

I''m sorry if these are not what you were looking for ... they are just the first ones that came to mind when you said band and blingy.
30.gif
31.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, those Precision Set bands are too beautiful for words!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock

Spark - I saw tons of Sasha Primak and Precision set designs this weekend at a trunk show. I agree with your recomendation. They both stood out from the crowd.

I think Michael Beaudry bands are about as blingy as it gets though! In a good way.

1.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 9:23:09 PM
Author: LadyAmythyst69
I think Michael Beaudry bands are about as blingy as it gets though! In a good way.
1.gif
No doubt about it, Lady Amythyst ... Forgot about him, if only for one remiss moment.

Actually, I was on his website this weekend admiring some of his work and my bf had to ask me what the heck was going on ... I think I was making some pretty interesting noises.
emembarrassed.gif
Oops! Whatever thought ... you can''t blame me, that is some pretty irresistable looking stuff.

ChattyCat -- If you too would like to make funny noises and startle your special person, here is a link to check out Michael Beaudry work.
36.gif

Enjoy!

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
I would love a couple of those babies.........Sasha can do some pretty bands....

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 9:36:49 PM
Author: kellyfish
I would love a couple of those babies.........Sasha can do some pretty bands....
I know! I just liked the wedding bands ... Today was the first time I checked out the Trellis bands! Absolutely PHENOM!
30.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What about a Beverly K (or two
11.gif
). Check out all the choices on Pearlman's site: link Scroll on through--there are dozens to choose from.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 10:02:56 PM
Author: Sparkalicious

Date: 12/2/2007 9:36:49 PM
Author: kellyfish
I know! I just liked the wedding bands ... Today was the first time I checked out the Trellis bands! Absolutely PHENOM!
30.gif
Love the trellis bands, her line is exceptional. Another to check out is Memoire, Pearlman''s sells the line. Have fun hunting!!!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I have no idea what the prices are, but the Daniel K U-ternity are gorgeous.

This Ritani kind of grabbed me too.

Double row ritani.jpg

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
Did you see Demelza''s new Sasha Primak 5 stone band. I''m not looking for anything like that right now, but hers made my heart skip a beat. Here is the link to her thread:

link

I''ll attach a photo too. I just love it!

springilove.JPG

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Beverly K, Carl Blackburn and Cathy Waterman have gorgeous floral bands if you like that look.

Good luck!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
sasha primak''s trellis setting is the most beautiful trellis I''ve seen.
I also love her bezeled emerald and her bezeled radiant bands.

Here are two I''m currently obsessed with, byu Canturi

canturi cubism thick band.JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
And the thinner version.

canturi cubism thin band.JPG

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa Gypsy - I think I''m obsessed with those too now! Gorgeous!

I wanted to mention that the Daniek K U-ternity band and a Sasha Primak asscher band I tried on both have a fit that might cause issues for some people. The diamonds are set rather high in the band so you can''t really put your fiongers together while you are wearing it. They are gorgeous bands though!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It all depends on just what *kind* of blingy you''re looking for (those Canturi bands are *gorgeous*), but one that caught my eye recently was AlleyOop''s new Kate Pearce band ... beautiful shots to be found here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/kate-pearce-wband-the-set-is-complete.71315/

and the actual website to be found here:

http://www.pearcejewelers.com/bridal.cfm

These guys seem to run less than a 5-6 K budget, but would leave a little more for the e-ring if lightening were to suddenly strike ....

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
This may be larger than you had in mind [it is about 2cm wide] but you may want to consider something along these lines. This is a Sabbadini piece [hand pics are still in my camera]:

sabbadini 1 smaller 1.jpg

bebe

Ideal_Rock
http://www.jennaclifford.com/

Jenna Clifford has some gorgeous bands.
I love the Primak''s too, very nice.

R50BAGBCZWR50BAGWCZW.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Or, alternately, since I'm trying to avoid work and browsing Signed Pieces ....

A Cartier diamond trinity ring? $175 over budget, but quite lovely:
http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=5855

Or if you're more a blue box kinda gal, perhaps a Tiffany eternity? This one comes in $250 bucks *below* budget ....
http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=6479

ETA: Hey, 200th post - time flies when you're having fun.

sera

Ideal_Rock
The Canturi Cubism line is absolutely AMAZING! Can you imagine these things in person?! I really, really, really want a bracelet and a band... really! really! really! They make me weak in the knees.
wobble2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results