shape
carat
color
clarity

Show and Tell...No Ring, Strictly BLING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Way Cool!

I like how they look like 15 carat honkers on that pic of the woman.
9.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
You did good girl - !!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!!! They are so fun. I was at a birthday party the other night for my friend and she finally started saying something about my diamonds after her 6th shot of Tequila. "Look at you, all sparkly!! Where''s my diamonds? Why didn''t you buy me some diamonds!!"

I was so happy and said "Oh my god, you can tell they''re real!!" YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
36.gif

I''d like to take the credit but I did was copy and paste pictures and write the check. The credit goes to PS, Lorelei, Stone-Cold, Bliss, SDL and Yekutiel at ID Jewelry! These babies are little sparkle bombs and they love their new home.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

The ultimate compliment, however, came from the little 10-year old who was the first to comment on my bling by tugging on my arm to tell me she really liked my earrings. So sweet.
16.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2009 9:48:56 PM
Author: kenny
Way Cool!

I like how they look like 15 carat honkers on that pic of the woman.
9.gif
Haha, I thought the same thing when I was sticking them into the catalog. Dayum, I wish they looked that big on my ears!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
MIRACLES!!!!!!!!!!!OMG YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So gorgeous and that FIRE!!! WOWZA!

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/22/2009 11:50:39 PM
Author:miraclesrule
I love I.D. Jewelry.

Rabbits are for kids,

I agree. IDJ and YEKUTIEL have been simply fantastic. I will write my review about them soon. Awaiting my stuff from them.

Whats wrong with rabbit ears? I think they are really simple and elegant .

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamonds there. Love all the fire shots. How will you be setting your pendant?

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I am not against the rabbit ears for most pendants, but it''s just that I had my heart set on a four-prong four corner fixed basket with jump rings. I didn''t have my terminology correct and there was a miscommunication with pictures. I want jump rings at 16,17 and 18 inches. I want the pendant fixed and not sliding.

I''m debating over whether or not to try and have ID Jewelry set them, or to buy a partial custom piece by WF. I want my pendant to float. Also, the clasp is almost impossible for me to use with any finesse. It''s wonky in a way that makes it very hard to catch the rings because my thumb blocks the opening of the clasp, not to mention that the trigger is harder than hell for me to grab and pull without busting my fingernail.

It''s been a busy time for both Yekutiel and I so I take full responsibility for the less than ideal communication about what I wanted. But make no mistake, I love the service at ID Jewelry and I absolutely adore my stones. I want my pendant set like this:

mrWF-4069_f.JPG

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I love the way this simply floats.....

mr pendant setting.jpg

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/24/2009 1:53:14 AM
Author: miraclesrule
I am not against the rabbit ears for most pendants, but it''s just that I had my heart set on a four-prong four corner fixed basket with jump rings. I didn''t have my terminology correct and there was a miscommunication with pictures. I want jump rings at 16,17 and 18 inches. I want the pendant fixed and not sliding.
i am sure Yekutiel will be able to find you that setting
he is in the heart of the diamond district !!
if you set it with someone else, you might have to deal with insurance etc etc yada yada.. too stressful sometimes.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2009 12:48:33 AM
Author: FrekeChild
MIRACLES!!!!!!!!!!!OMG YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So gorgeous and that FIRE!!! WOWZA!
I know right!! FINALLY, I finally did it!! I was blown away by the one picture that shows the arrow pattern in fire. And that's with a cheap old camera. I can't even imagine how well a good camera and photog could capture that shot. It was so fun.

The ear shot of my daughter's .71 was a terrible shot, but there is no such thing as a bad picture of bling. Hey, that rhymes.
They look much larger and beautiful than his crappy shot angle makes it appear. But hey, it's all I got right now.
41.gif

Transfer from Wizard November 2009 023.jpg

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your bling Miracles !!! I can''t wait to see MORE MORE MORE pictures - it all looks gorgeous. I jumped on the Yekutiel bandwagon too; I blame BLISS
emotion-5.gif
I haven''t taken my earrings off since I got them this Sunday (approx. .62 ctw, bezel set).

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2009 1:59:03 AM
Author: haagen_dazs

Date: 11/24/2009 1:53:14 AM
i am sure Yekutiel will be able to find you that setting
he is in the heart of the diamond district !!
if you set it with someone else, you might have to deal with insurance etc etc yada yada.. too stressful sometimes.
I know...super stressful. I''ve tried to just not think about it and enjoy my bling as much as I can before I have to send it out for the re-set. I sent the pictures again to Yekutiel. I''ve been processing the murder of my friend''s brother and preparing for his life celebration. It puts a huge perspective on me and my diamond setting stress.
7.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
love he ear shots of your daughters studs!!!! gorgeous pendant congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
I bet ID will make it right.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!

So worth the wait
30.gif

Very nice presentation, too
31.gif

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
You are tooo toooo fabulous!
and the diamonds to prove it!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. How do you feel when you wear it all?

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2009 10:40:19 PM
Author: y2kitty
I haven''t taken them off since I got them. I feel pretty much the same since I am not looking at an E-ring and don''t see my bling. Well, that''s not entirely true. Today I wore my chain at 18 " and could sort of see it on my neck, but didn''t want to walk around with a double chin all day from trying to look cross-eyed at my neck. It''s much easier to go the bathroom and look in the mirror.
2.gif

I just feel happy that I have something to pass down to my granddaughter, and I feel grateful that I am in a position to, and finally did, buy something for me!!

Good question!!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! The pendant and earrings are just gorgeous!
30.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I love all the colours it gives off.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
ALL YOU SEE IS SPARKLE!!!!

LOLOLOL

Miracles, those are some spectacular stones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did get THE MAZAL earrings, pendant and studs for your DD!

Holy Guac. Those are some fiery babies!!!!!!!

More pics, Miracles!!!!!

WOW.

Hello... those are firecrackers!!!!!!!

Oh, and the studs look huge on your DD!!! Love the martini setting!!!!
Do you love your basket settings?
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2009 7:15:08 AM
Author: blingmyring
Congrats on your bling Miracles !!! I can''t wait to see MORE MORE MORE pictures - it all looks gorgeous. I jumped on the Yekutiel bandwagon too; I blame BLISS
emotion-5.gif
I haven''t taken my earrings off since I got them this Sunday (approx. .62 ctw, bezel set).

blingmyring - you have to create a new thread to show those beauties off!!! Now I''m all curious and dying to see these MAZAL beauties!!!
31.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2009 10:45:22 PM

Date: 11/24/2009 10:40:19 PM
Author: y2kitty
I haven''t taken them off since I got them. I feel pretty much the same since I am not looking at an E-ring and don''t see my bling. Well, that''s not entirely true. Today I wore my chain at 18 '' and could sort of see it on my neck, but didn''t want to walk around with a double chin all day from trying to look cross-eyed at my neck. It''s much easier to go the bathroom and look in the mirror.
2.gif

I just feel happy that I have something to pass down to my granddaughter, and I feel grateful that I am in a position to, and finally did, buy something for me!!

Good question!!
Congrats on your new stones - they would make anyone feel proud and beautiful!

You know we need more pics though, right? We''ll be waiting but meanwhile enjoy them!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Blissssss!!!
hug7.gif
I missed you!!

Thank you everyone!! I plan on cleaning them this morning after my shower so I can shine today. I was with my daughter last night and I could tell she hasn''t cleaned her studs since she put them in her ears. I think I''m becoming a diamond snob.
9.gif

ndpwood

Rough_Rock
LOVE this setting! It will look so beautiful! Congrats!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ndpwood....

Hey everyone, I have an EARSHOT!!!!! I took this tonight after the Chargers beat the crap out of Kansas City. It seems I''m better at macro shots after I''ve had a few drinks.
31.gif
And the best part of the day was....that I could fit my hand made football earrings in my ear with my new diamond bling.
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
I got a few compliments on my earrings at the trolley stop. Hmmmmmmmmm, I wonder if they meant the diamonds or the footballs. Awww, who cares...

Transfer from Wizard November 2009 034.jpg

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
I just saw this...AWESOME! Looks great on you! great pics too!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous and oh so firey!!!! Congratulations!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
miracles, all of your new diamonds are just beautiful! And ear shots....... yikes, they are the hardest pictures to take and after seeing my own, not necessarily the most attractive, but yours are gorgeous. I like your idea for your pendant by the way, and I love the option of wearing it at a 16", 17", or 18" length depending on the day and the top you choose.

I think I might have missed it, how big are you earrings? And, it hurts to even ask, but do you have your new studs and that shepherds hook through the same pierce? OMG, ouch!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It''s going to look great!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results