shape
carat
color
clarity

Should we do a debate thread for Tuesday night?

Would you be interested in a "Debate the Debates" thread for Tuesday night''s presidential debate?

• Yes! Please start one!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, guys . . . I fully intended to start a debate thread for Tuesday night''s presidential debate, but I''m not sure if there''s going to be enough interest. I''ve seen several people mention that they would rather post in their "own" thread (i.e. the thread for the party that they belong to) during the debate rather than in a dedicated debate thread. So, I''m polling everyone in the ATW forum here on PS to see what you all think. (Lurkers, this means you too!) If the majority want a debate thread for Tuesday night, I''ll be happy to start one with very carefully outlined rules, and TGal has already agreed to referee for us. However, if the majority don''t want one, I won''t bother.

I feel kinda strange starting a thread to see whether or not I should start another thread, but hey what can ya do?
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, am all for it!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Start one! If peeps don''t want to post in it, they don''t have to-they can post in their own threads!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of course you should do one, I need my Wed. morning chuckles.
9.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I''m all for it. As long as it can remain as non-partisan (almost) as the first one. If people want to get snotty and snarky, I''m out. Regardless of our ''affliation'', we should be able to have fun, like we did the first time. If we can''t, there is no point.

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
If anyone knows of anything equivalent to the Bingo cards made available by Newsweek''s website for Tuesday''s debate, please post! It appears we will be having "folks" (Heh heh, look at me, Ma, I''m a populist!) over for this next one too, and they heard about the game from the last one.

(wink)
(wink)
(wink)
You betcha,
f-d-l

P.S. Will FrekeChild be baking and posting more pics?????
18.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Perhaps...We''ll see if there is still rum cake left over...Maybe I''ll take new pics of it if I don''t make anything new!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, it looks like the overwhelming majority DOES want a debate thread for tomorrow night''s presidential debate. So, I''m off to start one. Thanks, everybody!
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results