shape
carat
color
clarity

Should tonight be the night?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SSZ

Rough_Rock
I finally have everything I need. The question is should tonight be the night?

I purchased the ring and the diamond and had everything set over a month ago. My proposal idea goes as this, going out to dinner, and then after wards when we go home giving her a book that I had specially made. The book is a collage book of every photo that was ever taken of us together, in all the different places we''ve traveled, with lines of a poem on each page with leads up to a close up picture of the ring sitting on a white rose on the last page. This is where I plan on getting down on one knee and proposing.

The plan was originally to do this before thanksgiving, and due to the book being delayed, I am at now. I do not want to do a christmas proposal, and there is no significance behind the date ( I always told her it would be when she''d least expect it).

What does everyone think about the the proposal, and doing it tonight.

tabu

Shiny_Rock
Hey SSZ. Wow, tonight huh? I say go for it! Especially since she will have no idea its coming, Christmas is exactly a week from today, I think it''s perfect. Love your idea too with the photo book
1.gif
How exciting!
36.gif
36.gif
You better come back and tell us how it goes!

Good luck!

SSZ

Rough_Rock
Went perfect! Everything I could have hoped for. She was totally surprised, there were many tears of happiness, and she said YES!!! She is so impressed with the ring (will post pics when I get a chance), and the way it sparkles and shines even in the dark.

I couldn''t have done it without the help of everyone here on pricescope!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

congratulations!!

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! What a marvelous proposal. Enjoy the holidays and all of the excitement of your future together!
36.gif
36.gif

tabu

Shiny_Rock
Yay
36.gif
36.gif
I''m so happy for you! Congrats! Can''t wait to see pics
2.gif

SSZ

Rough_Rock
Sorry for the delay everyone. Here is the best picture I could come up with for the ring, with the camera I had. It''s not the best with macro shots.

CIMG0972web.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG that ring is GORGEOUS and the picture is amazing - CONGRATULATIONS
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
YEAH! Love the bling! Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that is gorgeous!!! You should post it in the Show Me the Ring forum where a lot more people will see it! Congratulations!

babygirl

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring, SSZ. Congrats on your engagement!!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I''m glad things went perfectly. The photo is absolutely beautiful!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! The ring is a beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results