shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I call this princess in?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jones47

Rough_Rock
Square Modified Brilliant
6.19 x 6.11 x 4.51
1.38 ct.
H
VS2

Polish/Symmetry: VG/G
Table: 68%
Depth: 73.9%
Crown: 11.2%
Pavillion: 59.5
Pav. Angle: 57.7

Girdle: 2.6-2.9%

stermag

Shiny_Rock
I know nothing about princess cuts... but my thought would be to request a copy of the grading report, which most vendors will be able to provide you. Also, whenever I considered a virtual stone, I called a vendor I trusted and asked their opinion first. They can contact the supplier and get at least a verbal description of the inclusions, etc... before calling it in. The supplier''s description won''t always be accurate, but it''s at least a starting point.

jones47

Rough_Rock
I''ve seen the grading report (I forgot to mention this), which I''m actually a little concerned about. It looks like the inclusions are on the table. Otherwise this stone seems ok to me, and it''s a good price. BUt I wanted to get some more opinions.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I''m certainly no expert, but I wouldn''t be worried about a VS2 stone. I have a SI1 princess, which is eye-clean.
Are you able to have the vendor send you a magnified pic or an idealscope? That could seal the deal!

(and, although you can''t go by numbers alone on fancies, these look OK!) Do you happen to have any other stats- polish, sym, grading lab, etc..?

jones47

Rough_Rock
Polish = VG
Sym = G

The lab is GIA.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results