shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I buy this on ebay(pictures inside) really need opinion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SandraPaneczko

Shiny_Rock
I everyone,

Another question..

I am looking at a ebay item for sale and I wish to purchase it for my husband. It is a signature but it is not PSA/DNA or JSA certified. I usully only buy signatures that are authenticated but I really like this document in particular and the others that are cert are not as nice. anyways I contacted the seller to let him know that upon purchase I would be sending it in and does he guarantee it will pass PSA/DNA. He did say in the listing he will issue a full refund in the unlikely even it is not authentic and he did get back to me guaranteed to pass. I don''t question that its the signature but you can never really tell. Should I go ahead and buy the document? If it come back not authentic authentic, I can get my money back

Thanks

fgseltgsdgjld.JPG

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sandra, is this going to be a Christmas present for your hubby? It''s very cool! Does he collect autographs/historical documents?

I would think that the seller would in fact give you your money back if it turns out to be a fake. Since he said so in an e-mail, you have it in writing, and you can take it up with eBay if it turns out that he doesn''t live up to his word. What does the seller''s feedback rating look like?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is this going to be a Christmas present? If so can you get it authenticated before then? I guess there isn''t much time. . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results