shape
carat
color
clarity

shop NBC DIAMOND DAY

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Its cold here and I''ve been watching SHOP NBC diamond day all day. There are some really beautiful pieces on there, but WHY OH WHY don''t they use better diamonds! I know they need to keep costs down, but what''s the point of buying diamonds if they are grey and speckled? So many reviews on their sites talk about the beautiful piece they sent back because the stones were crap. I ordered a ring from them before and the craftmanship was beautiful, but the diamonds were cloudy and grey. I have seen some good reviews on their SI Clarity pieces. I ALMOST broke down and bought an orange diamond eternity band, but I refrained!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sizzle, the diamond buyers at Shop load up on promotional grade goods for Diamond Day. It''s almost exclusively I clarity stones because they''re trying to push their sales. There are only a few lines that you can be sure of at Shop, and those are Gallerie d'' Bijoux (Sonia always uses either G/H or H/I and SIs as a routine but sometimes VS especially in pieces with baguettes). The other two are Beverly Hills Elegance and Effy (who sells to all of the better retailers), but even with BHE and Effy, I''d take a loupe to their things immediately upon receiving them. I stick with Sonia''s line and only Sonia''s line, but then I''m really biased
1.gif
. She''s a lovely lady who cares passionately about her quality and her customers'' satisfaction, BUT we do pay the price for that. Even having said that, I think it''s worth it.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Evey time I see them I read the specs and it usually says I1 quality so it changes my mind and saves me money!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results