shape
carat
color
clarity

shoes or jewelry?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Well, shoes have a tendency to feel good at the store, and hurt like heck after a day spent in them. Major disappointment! So, jewelry would be my vice of choice!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 9:07:22 PM
Author: HollyS
Well, shoes have a tendency to feel good at the store, and hurt like heck after a day spent in them. Major disappointment! So, jewelry would be my vice of choice!
LOL, that is what happens to me a lot of times too! I love the look and then I start walking around and owie!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 9:08:51 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 8/22/2008 9:07:22 PM
Author: HollyS
LOL, that is what happens to me a lot of times too! I love the look and then I start walking around and owie!

Exactly! Which is why I could never fathom spending $$$ on shoes. Why pay exhorbitantly (sp?) to be tortured? Who wants a closet full of fabulous shoes that you can''t stand to wear for more than an hour?

I love a great bag; but I''m not going to spend hundreds or thousands on those, either. I would absolutely freak out the with the first scratch it received; and never be able to set it down on a floor anywhere! Of course, when you pay out the butt for a bag, you don''t set it on the floor. . . you put it where everyone can see it, ''cause that''s the reason you bought it!

You can always wear bling. Everyday. Everywhere. And it never hurts your tootsies.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Jewelry/Gems!

I''ve never been a big shoe person. I have a bunch of shoes that I never wear. I live at the beach, so it''s flip flops for me most of the time.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I have high arches too. That and the fact I don’t ware leather means that I would chose jewelry over shoes any day.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them both. But have gone up from a 7 or 7.5 to about a 9 since I had three kids. And though my taste in jewelry has evolved a bit over the year, I really have to say I love most of my jewelry still. I also love my classic shoes, some of the trendier stuff not so much.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
JEWELRY!!! I go barefoot when I can, can''t wear heels, and generally live in slippers or trainers if at all possible, so it''s jewelry all the way for me, please.
1.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Shoes, definitely! As Freke said, shoes are not just shoes. There is just something amazing about them that makes me feel excited and giddy. When I''m feeling down, even just LOOKING at shoes online or in a store makes me feel better. Shoes can make or break an outfit, jewelry can''t.

I also love flipflops and basically live in them during summer, but still love me some gorgeous heels and boots and flats and everything.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Boy am I glad this will never have to happen in real life. I think I would pick jewelry.. but very reluctantly. I love shoes, I have over 75 high heels, and then several flats, several flip flops, and one pair of running shoes haha!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t see why I have to choose *stamps foot*
9.gif
I have about 30 pairs of shoes that I wear and another 10 pairs in storage for my daughter as we are the same size.
Shoes were always my passion Pre Pricescope but now...........Bling rocks
31.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/22/2008 3:35:17 PM
Author: Tuckins1
Jewelry definitely!!! I could be all blinged out and go bare-foot!!!
Absolutely! Jewelry all the way!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results