shape
carat
color
clarity

shoes.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jo

Shiny_Rock
Anyone ever order from them?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Or piperlime.com

Or endless.com

Or solestruck.com

I could go on and on....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2008 6:02:49 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I haven't... sorry.. Have you looked at Zappos???
31.gif
Good one Michelle! I love Zappos when I can't find shoes here locally or they don't have my right size I order from Zappos
3.gif

Eta: Jo, I love that little Golden in your avatar, sooo cute!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
DH got a pair from there for christmas from his mom, as far as I know the transaction went smoothly! I think they''re affiliated with another shoe site but I''m blanking on which one.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2008 5:33:47 PM
Author:Jo
Anyone ever order from them?
Yes...

?

I'm sorry, what are you looking to find out? Just whether they're reliable? You won't be sold fakes or irregulars from there, if that's what you're asking. Free shipping and free returns, what is there to lose?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
no, but i would
16.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup. Very easy. Same stuff as everywhere.

Jo

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone. I''ve looked at all the department stores for these Donal Pliner sandals and they are all sold out. But I found them there.

Okay, so I''ll go ahead!

Heidi137

Shiny_Rock
Have you checked out shoebuy.com? They were recommended to me although I haven''t ordered anything from them yet. I have been pleased with Zappos.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2008 8:28:47 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 4/8/2008 6:19:05 PM

Author: FrekeChild

Or piperlime.com

Or endless.com

Or solestruck.com

I could go on and on....
Oh my stars my friend.. GO ON.. TELL!! lol

Heh heh heh.

bluefly.com
dillards.com
macys.com
bloomingdales.com
nordstrom.com

Then I get specific:
ninewest.com
ALDOshoes.com
stevemadden.com

I could still go on but I have to go to school...

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
no, but I love zappos.com. They not only give free shipping but give you free shipping back if the shoes don''t fit. I have bought from them many times. And my 11 year old son REFUSES to go shoe shopping even when his shoes are falling apart. But he is willing to wear new shoes if I buy them for him so zappos is great since if they don''t fit, I did not waste any money sending them back.

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
I like Zappos as well, but sometimes the prices are not so good.

Shoebuy.com
- free shipping/free returns as well, though the return policy is 60 days versus 1 year at Zappos. However, they will often send out 20% coupons and such, so that is a bonus.

Onlineshoes.com -- free shipping as well, but not free returns (but free exchanges). However, I have used them when I knew exactly what size I needed (i.e. replacing my running shoes with the exact same pair). Best prices I found for my running shoes.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Zappos was great b/c I did not know which pair of boots I wanted, so I ordered all 3 and tried them on once I received them., I choose the pair I preferred and mailed the others back and it cost me NOTHING!! how great is that???

I think shoes.com works the same. I''ve ordered form them and I knew which pair I wanted, so I did not have to worry about returning them. Many of those sites offer best price guarantees too!

You can''t go wrong!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Yes, zappos does not always have the best prices but often I find they do. I just got my hard to fit son a pair of great timberland sandels from zappos. He loves them and I got the right ones on first pick. Dragging my son to the mall for shoes is such a nightmare that I tend to buy online for him. My younger kids I still take to the store for proper fittings though. I love that I don''t pay shipping and if they don''t fit, its as simple as just reattaching the label and dropping it off somewhere to send back. Super easy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results