shape
carat
color
clarity

Shiloh, "Mermaid Girl", Passes away

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
So sad
7.gif
I watched that oprah episode and thought wow what a brave girl with such a strong personality!

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh...how sad.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no!! I am so sorry to hear this. I saw her on Oprah, I just thought she was amazing. My prayers go out to her parents and her many friends. So sad.
39.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I was sad to see this. I saw her specials on TLC and recently on Oprah. I was sad to see her parents recently split up. Its a miricle she made it to age 10. I feel so sad for her family.

April20

Ideal_Rock
How sad. I just watched the updated show on TLC last week. She seemed like she was doing pretty good. Her parents must be heartbroken.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Oh no!
7.gif
I watched the updated episode a few weeks ago too, and was so impressed with Shiloh''s maturity and spunk. Soo sorry to hear this!!
15.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I''ve never heard of her. My mother works at Maine Medical Center and I lived in Kennebunkport. In any case, I just watched a video of her and it appears that she was a very happy little girl. So sad.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2009 8:44:32 AM
Author: Sha
Oh no!
7.gif
I watched the updated episode a few weeks ago too, and was so impressed with Shiloh''s maturity and spunk. Soo sorry to hear this!!
15.gif

Ditto. So sad...she was so funny and precocious.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results