shape
carat
color
clarity

Shenoa & Co in NY, Good Deals? thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

smileymcsmiles

Rough_Rock
I recently purchase a GIA G SI1 Diamond with Verragio Setting (ENG-0139) for my lady. I feel a tad doubtful that I got a good deal. I paid 4650.00 for the Diamond and setting. Is this a good deal? Please let me know as I have time to turn back!

G
SI1
Sym - VG
Polish -VG
61.03 depth
57 table
6.10 * 6.06 * 3.75

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Do a search on Shenoa. Other posters have discussed their negative experiences with the company.

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

I too bought a ring from Shenoa. It was a platinum solitaire with two side baguettes. The spec was :

.70ct brillant round cut VVS1 colour i
.12ct side baguettes VVS2 colour 1
set in a platinum setting.

The price $1500 (including Shenoa in house appraisal).

Guys...if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. I live in the UK, and when my ring arrived, it was a very yellow stone with not much sparkle at all.

My advice would be to buy the best diamond you can possibly afford, and go to a reputable diamond dealer.

diane

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Depending on what the setting is, that price sounds fairly decent for the stone and setting but it''s unclear to whether or not you got a ''good deal''. What is the quality of the cut of the stone? That could say alot. Also, you could probably get a basic setting and a very good cut quality stone for just a tad bit more from a reputable vendor who is recommended...just a thought.

I''d get it checked out by an independent appraiser...but please do a search as Glitter suggested to read up on past experiences with this company. Good luck!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Isn''t this thread a year and half old??

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes Milly it is but blodthecat bumped it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results