shape
carat
color
clarity

She wants SIZE, I want peace of mind. . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Spread is how large the diamond faces up for its CT weight. It is the fourth thing on the HCA and can be a great thing. Sometimes a 1.25 and 1.5 will have the same spread even though they have very diffrent CT weights. Spread

Daniel B

Shiny_Rock
Thanks!
2.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just checking to see what she wants today :}
17.gif
26.gif

recran

Rough_Rock
I don''t see why you can''t get exactly what she wants within your budget. Get WF on the case! They worked with me to figure out a virtual stone for me to buy - then an Expert Selection popped up that was even better. Needless to say, that puppy is on its way to me as of tomorrow! (my thread) BTW, I could totally tell the difference between the different carat sizes (like, 1.35 v. 1.5) when they were comparably cut. I believe I read somewhere that our eyes can tell the difference in size when there''s a .1mm difference. I dropped to a J (was thinking H-I) to get what I wanted - a well cut big stone. Your gf won''t be disappointed if you get her the 1.5 carat she originally asked for. ;-)

Daniel B

Shiny_Rock

You got an awesome deal recran- Its gonna be HUGE!

LOL storm~ I told her what you said, and she laughed and said its still the same today, but will let you know when she changes it again, hahah

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results