shape
carat
color
clarity

SHE GOT IN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks F&I, so did my dad. Ashley isn''t going to the Wharton school. She applied to the college of art and sciences and will major in economics. But she will take lots of classes at Wharton. She may also have a minor not sure yet. Lots of time to figure this out.
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!
36.gif
What an excting moment for the entire family.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Matatora!!!
21.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!

Although I didn''t go there, I''ve dated a couple of fine men who did! (Included my current boyfriend)!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
After going to an all girls school since kindergarten she is very psyched about the boys!!
31.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/14/2005 7:15:06 PM
Author:kaleigh
Ashley just got accepted to University Of Pennsylvania!!!! Yay for her. I need to thank BrightSpot as she held my hand the whole way. Many thanks to Storm for his prayers, icekid, belle, Mara, mrssalvo, Nan etc.... She found out online!!! OMG champagne will be flowing.

Well...I don't know where this was being discussed, but I didn't even know she had applied! And when I saw this thread I only guessed that Ashley must be your daughter! I take it that Penn was her first choice? It is so dreadfully hard to get into good colleges now, that getting into Penn is quite an accomplishment, indeed!

PS-My husband is also a Wharton graduate :). I also have two first cousins who were at Penn, one as an undergraduate and one who did med school there My Cousin Bruce.

PS-Bruce and I do not share a surname :).

Deb

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Deb. This wasn''t discussed in a thread just through PM''s. Sorry for the confusion. We are sooo excited for her. She''s with her best friend ( who also got in) at Penn buying sweat shirts as I type!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/15/2005 3:50:55 PM
Author: kaleigh
Thanks Deb. This wasn''t discussed in a thread just through PM''s.

Pricescope is a good place to make friends. PMs are good :).

Hugs,
Deb

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2005 3:21:32 PM
Author: kaleigh
After going to an all girls school since kindergarten she is very psyched about the boys!!
31.gif

I went to an all girl''s highschool and after four years I was amazed by how immature the boys were in classes! It was so funny. I am very pro single sex education for girls. It was a great experience. BUTTTT....she will have fun at Penn
11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''''m afraid she will have too much fun. Yikes. Nah she has lots of guy friends but having them in class will be a whole new ball game!!!
2.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS ASHLEY!!! And congratulations to you Kaleigh!!!

you done good!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww Thanks Ivana!! Ashley needs to read this thread when she has a chance. She read part of it last night. So on her behalf she says thanks everyone. Usually she doesn''t love me on PS, but now she does, haha.
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif

Congrats!!!!

It''s such wonderful news! I know how relieved you are.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Congrats!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
COngrats
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Nan, ame and Jadeleaves. She got home with lots of Penn stuff and a nice sweat shirt for me. The phone hasn''t stopped ringing, everyone is so happy for her. So much fun!!!
36.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Way to go, Ashley!!!

Now all she has to do is make some spectacular jewelry in the Penn colors to match all her new clothes! I am just thrilled for all of you. Did I tell you I started out an Econ major? I switched to a double major in business and psychology my junior year. College is such a great experience. She''s going to have a blast
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s very impressive researcher!!! Yes she''ll have to make some nice jewelry and sell it on the side to help pay for this education. Just kidding. NOT.
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone- this is Ashley,
I just want to say thank you so much for all of the congratulations! I really appreciate it!
36.gif
1.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
You are SOOOOO welcome, Ashley!
35.gif

We are all just thrilled for you. Penn is a spectacular school and only excepts the best of the best. You are now one of those lucky few
36.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Lisa, congratulations to you both. This is such an important milestone. How fabulous that it will begin at her dream university!!!!

shay

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Shay, we are just thrilled for Ashley. The excitement is still huge in this house. Many of her best friends are getting into their first choices as well, so lots of screaming over the phone. I have no voice left, haha. Husband says that''s a good thing, Lol.
3.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to Ashley, and you too Kaleigh! Yay!
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hey Lisa,

Congrats to your daugther (and yourself of course). Enjoy this time
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Cinderella and Ally. We just got back from Penn and had fun going around the campus. Bought some stickers for the cars!! Had to do that!!
1.gif

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks codex!!!
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol, John. Yes I have 2 sweat shirts. Ashley has 2 sweat shirts, and a pair of sweat pants. My son has a baseball cap, sweat pants and sweat shirt. Hubby bought Penn glasses for the bar. I think that''s it. The book store did well by the Kaleigh household!! Oh and stickers for the cars. We are total geeks.
3.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
WOW! I JUST SAW THIS POST! CONGRATS! I applied to UPenn as well, but for grad school. It is rolling so I won't hear for a while. I applied for an MS in Education. I am at Columbia now finishing up a MA.

I love UPENN! I hope I get in. Tell her congrats for me!

My parents also have stickers for their cars...from UCLA and Columbia...I don't think they are nerds so much as they are just proud parents.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results