shape
carat
color
clarity

Sharing my new engagement ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both of your rings are beautiful!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 11:03:08 AM
Author: ringabling
oh wow, it''s beautiful!!

Congratulations!
My exact words!! So simple, so stunning....

Congrats!!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is so stunning and classic! I really love it and you fooled me on the size, I would have definately guessed bigger than 1ct!
36.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is absolutely breathtaking...can''t wait to see how you end up setting it!!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty! Congrats on your new ring!!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous-congratulations!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous! All these great Emerald cuts around here!
36.gif

Congrats!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
idreamofice,

I love your emerald cut! From the first pic, I thought mmmh, so simple and beautiful. Then you say you are getting side stones, and wham, I am on the edge of my seat. That ring is a temp. setting? It looks fab to me! SO the ring as it rocks for me. And you say it is going to get blingier! OMG!
36.gif

I love the sapphire ring too, particularly the staggered heights!

Yummy!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Your stone is so gorgeous and I
30.gif
three stone emeralds!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous. It looks much bigger than a 1.04ct. Enjoy picking your setting.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful EC! Congratulations!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
That is one beautiful EC. I really liked the close ups. You can really see the steps. Congrats!

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
~blushing~
9.gif
Thank you very much ladies for the well wishes and compliments!

I''m sure I''ll be asking for advice when the time comes to reset my ring:) (I hope I don''t have to wait too long!
11.gif
)

I''ve always wanted a 3 stone emerald cut ring but am really surprised that I am enjoying the solitaire more than I thought I would....Hmmmm...makes me wonder if I should nix the side stones and go for a more intricate setting.
23.gif
uh oh....so it begins...lol
2.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
just gorgeous! Love it! Congrats on your engagement!!!!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning. Simply stunning!

cheers--Sharon

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 8:49:25 PM
Author: idreamofice
~blushing~
9.gif

I''m sure I''ll be asking for advice when the time comes to reset my ring:) (I hope I don''t have to wait too long!
11.gif
)

I''ve always wanted a 3 stone emerald cut ring but am really surprised that I am enjoying the solitaire more than I thought I would....Hmmmm...makes me wonder if I should nix the side stones and go for a more intricate setting.
23.gif
2.gif
Honestly? That''s exactly what I would do. But I''m one that''s all for letting a great stone have the spotlight, with a great setting.

Others want more bling. There is no right or wrong, it''s all just personal preference.
28.gif

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
oh, I dream of ice, too! I LOVE your ring, especially the 2nd photo. I was gettin'' all envious, til I realized, oh, I am wearing almost the same emerald cut ring! Our dimensions are almost the same. Funny!

Mine also is a temp setting, if platinum can be temporary -- the fiance (now husband) wanted me to be sure what I wanted on either side of it, and I still have not decided...but it''s only been a year and a half, and will be a while longer.

Lucky you, that''s a gorgeous chunk of ice!

N-jo

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I love it on the plain band so I can''t wait to see what it looks like with two little buddies on either side!!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring!!! I think it looks awesome as a solitaire!!! Congrats!

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 9:14:11 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 1/2/2008 8:49:25 PM
Author: idreamofice
~blushing~
9.gif

11.gif
)

23.gif
2.gif
Honestly? That''s exactly what I would do. But I''m one that''s all for letting a great stone have the spotlight, with a great setting.

Others want more bling. There is no right or wrong, it''s all just personal preference.
28.gif

Thanks again ladies!!

Well...some dissapointing news...I just got off the phone with my FI and told him I might be more interested in a cooler setting rather than 2 side stones. He told me that if that is what I wanted that that was fine with him but we still have a "while" to think about it.
27.gif
Now...I guess that means I''m not getting the side stones soon? Or it could be that he really really likes the 3 stone idea ( which I know for a fact that he does) and doesn''t want me to change my mind...
face22.gif
Hmmm...either way I am happy to be engaged so I''m not going to fret!
9.gif

PS: N-jo - I love your ring too!
9.gif
lol

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
It''s absolutely beautiful as-is..... I''m not a huge fan of solitaires, but yours is so fiery - especially for an emerald cut - that I must add my voice to the hubbub.

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

--Anne

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
holy smokes! now that ring exudes class. i can''t imagine how good it will look with side stones!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous emerald cut diamond!
30.gif
It will look great no matter what setting you decide on.

ktdid

Shiny_Rock
Holy Cats! That ring is gorgeous! I love the stone by itself but will look awesome with some friends on the side, too! And I''m drooling over your sapphire ring as well since I''m still debating it as an e-ring option!
Congrats on the engagement!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! How I love your ring - absolutely stunning!

Your fiance has a fantastic eye for a beautiful stone, doesn''t he!

Wear it in good health.

Jen

snlee

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful stone and ring! That''s great that you get to pick out your 3 stone ring! Congratulations on your engagement!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that emerald cut is TO DIE FOR! It''s got so much fire and life - I love it!

I always thought I would want a 3-stone Asscher ring, but my husband went with an Asscher solitaire and I absolutely love it. Maybe you could do a more intricate solitaire setting, and save the 3 stone for a gemstone right hand ring?

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous & perfect EC! Love the setting too!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
you must have wee fingers - what size are you? I love your stone its very clear. congrats.

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring.. but I am biased. I have an emerald too, mine is 1.03 VVS2, H color.

That rock looks big! What size is your finger?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results