shape
carat
color
clarity

Shared prong eternity rings...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BZ

Rough_Rock
Hello to all. I found pricescope a few weeks ago when doing research for an upgrade to my e-ring. I have learned so much in a short time. Thanks for all the info. I have a question for all of you shared prong eternity band owners. Is the band comfortable (regardless of carat weight) to wear with your e-ring? I tried some on today and although they were not my exact size, I felt like they were cutting into my fingers. Would love to hear how those rings are fitting. Do you get used to the prongs?

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
I have a half eternity shared prong band from the Facets Collection. The diamonds cover the entire top half of my finger and the thickness of the band is about 2 mm with eleven 5 point diamonds. It is very comfortable, it doesn''t cut into adjacent fingers at all.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sometimes they take a little getting used to because they do feel different than just plain metal. After a few weeks most people don''t even notice them. Now, if it''s cutting into your other fingers in some way, then I''d say their could be some workmanship issues, like rough edges..

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/10/2006 10:43:26 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Sometimes they take a little getting used to because they do feel different than just plain metal. After a few weeks most people don''t even notice them. Now, if it''s cutting into your other fingers in some way, then I''d say their could be some workmanship issues, like rough edges..
Definitely - a little getting used to is normal. But if it cuts into your fingers or continues to bother you...the ring likely has some protruding prongs or rough edges.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have 2 shared prong eternity bands both are from The Facets Collection. The second one is in my avatar, both are very comfortable. I went to their booth in NYC as I was concerned about them being uncomfortable. But have to say they are great and have no problems wearing them what so ever. The prongs don''t bother me one bit. HTH, good luck!!!
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do not wear my band with my ring. My band is a bit thick and it did take a bit of getting used to at first, since it has emerald cuts and is longer and bulkier. I am used to it now (I suffered through!). I just cannot wear it on the same finger as my ring, so I do not know how that would feel.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results