shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madelise, you are not alone, I'm sort of addicted to taking pics of my ring - God forbid something should happen to me, because my family will think I'm nuts when they go into my computer and see all the ring pics! :oops: :cheeky: :D

Thank you for the info on your ring, fascinating! I love the history behind these older rings - I was admiring the pristine condition of the setting, so it's clear the company who refurbished it did an amazing job!!! How wonderful to own such a special piece from a time gone by, Edith really is fabulous!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Hi Madelise,
thanx for asking about family... everything and everyone is going really well!

Big hugs for you re: Ering.... just read in other post.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1391963281|3611430 said:
Madelise, you are not alone, I'm sort of addicted to taking pics of my ring - God forbid something should happen to me, because my family will think I'm nuts when they go into my computer and see all the ring pics! :oops: :cheeky: :D

Thank you for the info on your ring, fascinating! I love the history behind these older rings - I was admiring the pristine condition of the setting, so it's clear the company who refurbished it did an amazing job!!! How wonderful to own such a special piece from a time gone by, Edith really is fabulous!

Thanks again, JuneBug. The refurb isn't as great as I wish it was, but it's safe to wear!! So I'm happy ;)) Zoomed in pictures make me so sad where the pierce work got damaged. Please share your millions of pics!

Story time: My iPhone backs up all my pictures every time I plug it into my computer, which is daily. My clinic partner borrowed my computer when she forgot hers, and wanted to make a slideshow for her client. So she downloads pictures and imports them to iPhoto. Where she got to see my HUNDREDS of bling pictures. :oops: I didn't realize it until later that day when I freaked out over her possibly seeing some inappropriate for-my-man's-eyes-only type of pictures... went through iPhoto.. and realized that I think my bling obsession is more embarrassing than any underwear pics!! HAHAH. Oops. :oops: :oops: :oops: I asked her the following day, and she said she did indeed see that I am very obsessed. :lol: :lol:

Anyway, here are a few more pictures I took of Edith today when the sun was shining. It had been gloomy for the last few days, so I'm glad to see the sun shine! Side profile pictures for the pierce work, too :D

_14735_1.jpg

photo_1_55.jpg

photo_2_51.jpg

Darn PS totally shrunk the pics so you can't really see the piecework. BOO!!! :knockout:

gregchang35 said:
Hi Madelise,
thanx for asking about family... everything and everyone is going really well!

Big hugs for you re: Ering.... just read in other post.

That's great to hear. You haven't boasted about baby girl yet on PS, or did I miss that post? My e-ring situation is done and over with. Thanks for the hug :) But I'm okay now. Still a little bitter, but no longer sad.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Hey Madelise,

I havent posted on the thread about our daughters... maybe later... hehehehe...

But here is another shamelss pic of my set in the office.

photo__34_3.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gregchang35|1393298254|3622423 said:
Hey Madelise,

I havent posted on the thread about our daughters... maybe later... hehehehe...

But here is another shamelss pic of my set in the office.

That's SUCH a gorgeous set, Greg. Seriously gorgeous. Can my Future Hubby wear a set like that?!?! So I can steal it and wear it occasionally? :lol:

You wear them on your RH?

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Hi Madelise,

I think your husband can rock it, but it depends if he is a diamond ring wearing kind of a person? He can certainly borrow them... just fly me over as i am not sure if i trust the international postage/ shipping for this set. :errrr: :cheeky:

Yes i do wear it as RHR. I have a broken/ dislocated knuckle on the left hand. I have spinning rings on that hand which is about 9mm wide and that seems to disguise the knuckle a bit. I am going to attach a pic of it.

With the knuckle that is dislocated, it means that i have to get a ring that is bigger to fit over the knuckle. This makes it hard for me to find a solitaire setting without it spinning around. The spinning rings i have is a great compromise.

Tho' now i am considering an upgrade of my asscher to an Octavia... my thoughts are posted in another thread. :read:

photo__35_.jpg

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Greg, both sets look amazing! I love how your RHRs are blingy but not obnoxiously so. Amazing how you pull that off! And the spinning rigs are great! Wonder if *I* could pull that off as RHRs

I found this gem as I was clearing pics on my phone. Not sure if I love the way my ring looks or my nails. Why not both!?

_15309.jpg

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Thanx for the compliment!
Surprisingly/ or not, I am the only male in my circle to wear diamonds. Most sport wedding rings. My female friend that do, I try so hard not to be too obsessed sans rip their ring off their hand to have a look!!!! Lol
So, I don't get to see to much bling. Hence I come here! Yay!

Your ring is beautiful. What are the specs? I tried looking for your SMTB folder.

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh so pretty

img_3798.jpg

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Yellow sapphire

img_0260.jpg

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Diamond pendant that I rendered and had made. about 5 cts

img_0298.jpg

img_3799.jpg

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
I love this Tourmaline

img_3802.jpg

img_0114.jpg

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
My collection! Fun. Fun. Fun!

dsc_1059-thumb.jpg

dsc_106.jpg

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Gem queen! Wow!!!!
Think Jim carry in the movie mask- when he sees Cameron Diaz walking into the club!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Gem Queen|1393371806|3622973 said:
I think I'm going to faint!!! WOW!!!!! You lucky lady!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1393372197|3622979 said:

It's like a one-woman Pricescope Get Together! :love:

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Farleysmom|1391956885|3611385 said:
Beautiful bling!

I had to post my new 3 stone.

Yes, that's bling, bling AND BLING!! :love: :love:

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock

Okay now THAT's what I call FUN! Wow Gem Queen, I am loving your collection!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1393373915|3623005 said:
Rosebloom|1393372197|3622979 said:

It's like a one-woman Pricescope Get Together! :love:

uhhh, yeah!! :love: :love: :love:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adding my .17 rose gold Tiffany diamond by the yard, which I just received. I am wearing my Tiffany platinum diamond by the yard. It is either .12 or .14 carats. It's hard to say bc the bezel on the rose gold is thicker.
I put a 1 inch chain extender so the rose gold dbty sits a little lower on my neck.

_15347.jpg

_15348.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops. It came out sideways!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Paxonator|1393438306|3623537 said:

gorgeous!! i love the proportions on the three stones!! i was reading back on one of your topics about soldering... what did you decide on and did you find a wedding band to go with the ring??

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
gregchang35|1393370732|3622949 said:
Thanx for the compliment!
Surprisingly/ or not, I am the only male in my circle to wear diamonds. Most sport wedding rings. My female friend that do, I try so hard not to be too obsessed sans rip their ring off their hand to have a look!!!! Lol
So, I don't get to see to much bling. Hence I come here! Yay!

Your ring is beautiful. What are the specs? I tried looking for your SMTB folder.

Thanks GC! Oh my, I've had plenty of guys ask to take a closer look at my ring, it's pretty cute, and I don't mind at all! I'm sure your female friends wouldn't mind either, a woman loves compliments.

For some reason, when you try to click on my links, the links go to a different PS user. Sigh. I don't have a dedicated SMTB thread on this ring, as it was a very quick upgrade to my original ering. The specs are 2.49 L VS1 OEC, which I purchased from JbEG. I'll probably give it a proper SMTB thread once I get married and have it with my wedding band, which is a month and a half! :o :bigsmile:

Paxonator

Rough_Rock
sweetpea&babycorn|1393467066|3623828 said:

gorgeous!! i love the proportions on the three stones!! i was reading back on one of your topics about soldering... what did you decide on and did you find a wedding band to go with the ring??

Thanks for the nice comments. I had mentioned to my wife about not soldering them together in case she wanted to change it up or just wear a band. She wanted them soldered so that's what we did.

We found a band locally that worked very well with the ring. So I bought two, one for each side. I'll have to take a photo for everyone sometime.

Maybe I should update that thread as well.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, my gosh!!! :love: :love: :love: What a fabulous collection! Those first three rings (round, pear, and yellow sapphire) are outstanding, especially!!!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Paxonator|1393467617|3623833 said:
sweetpea&babycorn|1393467066|3623828 said:

Thanks for the nice comments. I had mentioned to my wife about not soldering them together in case she wanted to change it up or just wear a band. She wanted them soldered so that's what we did.

We found a band locally that worked very well with the ring. So I bought two, one for each side. I'll have to take a photo for everyone sometime.

Maybe I should update that thread as well.

Hi Pax, this is a beautiful ring. I too had responded on your thread about soldering and had suggested spot-soldering as an option so the rings can be detached later if your wife wants to wear them separately.

Being able to move freely without worrying about the bands rubbing is great. It also makes cleaning them very easy ("1" ring vs 2 or 3 separate rings every day or week).

Please post pics of the three bands together, we'd love to see them!! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results