shape
carat
color
clarity

Seychelles ideas?

felixL

Rough_Rock
I've got the general location picked, now I just need to figure out an actual idea, setting, etc. Has anybody even been to Seychelles? Was there any place there that stood out above others as especially beautiful, romantic, etc?

Here's the deal, I am working on a government contract in the Middle East, so on my first scheduled vacation we decided to meet somewhere. We figured the cost of me flying home would not be much different than the cost of both of us meeting somewhere very nice in the middle and having a vacation together. She picked Seychelles this first time around, for the vacation aspect only, she has no idea about the proposal.

I realized I was seriously ready to do it, so what better place than a tropical island after us being apart 4 months?

I've considered the basic ideas, beach at sunset/sunrise etc, but I'd like to do something just a little different. I want to do something where she realizes that I put some thought into it, and did my homework.

Thanks for any ideas.

felixL

Rough_Rock
I saw online that they have a stables out there that does guided tours. I thought about doing a horseback ride to somewhere really nice looking and maybe secluded, then doing it there. It depends on what skill level is required to do the further tours. I'm pretty sure we would both be at the introductory/beginners level (I have ridden a few times and that was over a decade ago). I have to see if they can accomadate taking relatively unskilled beginners out to the brush. Any other good ideas?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results