shape
carat
color
clarity

Sex and the City SPOILER!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Ok, stop reading now if you don''t want to know the latest spoiler

Just saw this on TMZ:
Sex and the Dream Sequence?
About those pics of Sarah Jessica Parker in a wedding gown that have leaked from the set of "Sex and the City" ... don''t jump to any happily wed conclusions -- SJP''s Carrie may not be marrying longtime love Mr. Big just yet.
A source close to the set says that the wedding sequence -- along with scenes of a pregnant Charlotte -- are actually from "dream sequences" in the film.
The source told Page Six, "They''re playing mind tricks with the fans. The pictures have been staged to make people think they''re following a predictable plot, but these are really only dreams. Everyone''s wondering how Charlotte could finally get pregnant after all that time. They''re loving that everyone''s imaginations are running wild."

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooooooooooooooh!

Well I never!

36.gif

Good detective work Robbie!

(Ps. quiet sob for poor Charlotte; her character would be a super mum
39.gif
)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wasn''t this mentioned in the other thread called ''SATC newsflash''??

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2007 12:39:27 PM
Author: Mara
wasn''t this mentioned in the other thread called ''SATC newsflash''??
You''re right. I hadn''t read that one in a few days, but I checked when it had last been updated and saw that it was well before this showed up on tmz. I''m disappointed in tmz now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results