shape
carat
color
clarity

settings by Vatche ..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamond326

Rough_Rock
wow.. I saw this beautiful setting on whiteflask website.
.Reverse V & Double Prong, by Vatche
I wish they sold it here somewhere in the store in NY ....

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/25/2005 12:11:58 AM
Author:diamond326
wow.. I saw this beautiful setting on whiteflask website.
.Reverse V & Double Prong, by Vatche
I wish they sold it here somewhere in the store in NY ....
Diamond 326:

I think the company your referring to is WhiteFlash. John Q. might have a flask, but Brian does not permit him to drink at work.
2.gif

D''vatche has many vendors who carry their line. If you can''t find one in NY city you have the option of working with WhiteFlash to get one.

Look around a little, I think you will be surprised this line is more available than you think..
35.gif

Hope this Helps..
21.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
you should try calling Good Old Gold and see if they can get one to show you in the store- I believe their storefront is very close to the massapequa train station- not too bad of a train ride from Rego Park or even a drive....

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
They are sold in New York. Michael C Fina carries Vatche settings. I wouldn''t buy a stone there but you can certainly go and try the settings on. Also Superbcert is in New York and they carry them too. I think there''s a couple of places in the Diamond District that sell Vatche but not sure which.

laney

Brilliant_Rock
Good old Gold has the settings. I tried them on in the store.

esqknight

Rough_Rock
Has anyone seen in person (or know if any store that carries) the new Royal X Prong setting that is listed on the D''Vache website?

It is described as a "Plat RD X Prong with tapered shank".

It looks like it might be more even more attractive than the standard "comfort fit x prong".

Best,
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results