shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting is here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

midgirl

Shiny_Rock
My setting from Signed Pieces has arrived!
30.gif
30.gif

I won''t be able to see it until my bf pops the question but he did say that "it wsn''t really sparkly" and you "might not be able to tell diamonds are in the setting"

This makes me sad! The band isonly 2.2 mm and the diamonds in the band are about .04-.05 3/4 of the way around-shared prong.

Maybe he just doesn''t know how to look for "sparklyness"

I thought shared rpong usually shows less metal and more sparkle! I am confused! Are the diamonds so tiny that they won''t have any sparkle at all?

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
That''s strange your boyfriend would describe the Signed Pieces ring that way. I''ll show you two pics of my SP eternity ring with .05 stones. Definitely not small to me!

kvl3221.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the other, which was not taken in good lighting, so it''s not "sparkly" here, per se, but definitely shows that .05 stones are a very respectable size
9.gif

kvl322.jpg

thunkpad

Shiny_Rock
Perhaps your man is trying to lower your expectations to increase the suprise when he reveals the ring to you - would be my bet. Speaking as a typical alpha-male
2.gif

Razza

Rough_Rock
lmao, that''s exactly what i was thinking
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
He''s pulling your leg methinks. No way could something from SP not be blingy and bright!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2006 3:24:03 PM
Author: kaleigh
He''s pulling your leg methinks. No way could something from SP not be blingy and bright!!!
Demelza''s small channel set rings she got from them were not super sparkly at all, they were very understated and subtle with sparkle...

But with shared prong I would imagine that it''s pretty darn sparkly, if it is the same e-ring setting that a bunch of others have gotten here? It might also depend on the lighting, sometimes my eternity rings with .02 and .03 melee look more subdued, but in other lights they are blinging to town.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
When my fiance and my best friend had seen my finished ring, but I hadn''t ... they''d both tease me when I asked about it by saying "It looks like poop. Pretty much like poop." I''d die laughing because I knew they were trying to dampen my IMPOSSIBLY HIGH expectations with humor.

I hope that''s kinda what he''s doing!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results