shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting ID?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is a. jaffe
2.gif

eta: le link!

EuroStyle

Rough_Rock
Damn you guys are good! I searched through the site though, and I dont see this one anywhere? I may be dense....

Sean

njc

Brilliant_Rock
MES031-MRS031-RD.jpg
ER1.gif

This is the closest i could find on the website (above).

It appears that it in your picture the diamond is set up higher and so the head of the ring is higher and more of the bars running from prong to prong are exposed. Many ring companies will not list all their settings on the website (Tacori is one that comes to mind). You may just need to find a store that carries A Jaffe and ask to look at their catalog. Take a print out of the ring you like with you. They may even have a sample!

I also know that A Jaffe will make custom changes to their stock settings and that may have happened with this ring.

Happy hunting!
9.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
61420.JPG

This also appears to be a good match. I found this on Solomon Brothers website here. Sorry it doesnt have a stone or side view.

I dont know if this is the same pic as above or not... it appears to be, but has a diamond. Its from Robbins Diamonds.

MES031.jpg

EuroStyle

Rough_Rock
The pic colage I psoted is from another PS member, who i e-mailed, so hopefully he will come around and see it...as for whats on the site, I too only saw close to it..but the shank I saw on their site seemed larger. I am going to take the idea of finding a local place that has them and see what they show...

Sean

WFPaveChampagne

Shiny_Rock
Geez, I have been on TheKnot, for way too long, I knew what that was the second I looked at it....I need to get a life, really....

It would be different if I was a collector or a big diamond comsumer like most are, on here....:)
It''s a beautigul ring!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
The jeweler that I bought my Jaffe rings from said that Jaffe''s website only really contains a drop of the total number of settings they really have. There was recently a cool Jaffe ring posted here that I don''t think is on their website. So never give up when you think you can''t find something!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results