shape
carat
color
clarity

Set my 2.47 F IF Asscher - design ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/12/2007 4:10:02 PM
Author: starryeyed

Thanks for the thought Dewey, but even more thanks for the PS admin''s name - ''Irina''. Identity revealed! Now I know who to thank - THANKS IRINA!
35.gif

This is part of my thought process on the 3-stone setting and one of the reasons why I hesitate. Widget''s ring is probably the exception - WOW! I''ve also tried to think about colored stones and I just can''t make the color commitment, even though it makes sense. Maybe down the road I may reset it with colored stones, but for now, I''ve decided to pass. No offense intended because I really appreciate the suggestion!

I worry about the split shank because what if I need to re-size it? The pave is tough. Like what if I ever get back to my high school figure (!) or if I go the other way and my fanny takes over my body!
Haha, sometimes it is Leonid!! (but if there is photoshopping to be done, you can bet it is Irina! She always saves the day!
2.gif

sluke

Shiny_Rock
Ooo! Your asscher is do die for! I''d wondered who the lucky gal that got it! I like both of your design but lean towards the one with the trap sides.

Moosejaw

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I would love to see what Leon Mege would do with that stone...

also....in the RUDEST question ever...since how often do you even SEE an IF stone that large...How much was that puppy? So typical of a guy to ask...if you don''t mind sharing. IF you do mind...I apologize.

That rock is wicked...and I am not going to show my wife since it puts all men to shame.

RichardAlex

Rough_Rock
Some more pics to consider if you like. Food for thought...WF produced this setting for me and did a wonderful job. The asscher in it is a 1.99. Yours is beautiful. All the best.

ra (2).jpg

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sluke!

Moosejaw: Yes, LM has a fabulous reputation that I''m quite curious about. I don''t know much about the cost of his settings though. The asscher price was less than what I would have expected for an F IF. I''d rather not say exactly, but you can do a search for E-F, IF-VVS1 asschers to get a ballpark idea. I promise not to show your wife either!
9.gif

Richard Alex: Thanks for that setting. Isn''t this Storm''s dream ring?? It''s gorgeous! Looks like a wedding band will sit flush too. Love the double claw prongs and the contrast of the RB''s with the asscher. Really nice! Your lady must LOVE IT! It''s good to see a sample of WF''s double claw work - really, thanks, I appreciate it.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
ohhhhhh, I am sooooo excited for you. I love the one canuk gal posted and baragain''s post!!! I can''t wait to see it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results