shape
carat
color
clarity

Semi/half bezel ring setting... custom design? Where?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

liminal

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

Most of the rings I''ve seen are the prong style and although are very nice, it''s not so much what I''m looking for.

I''ve seen a few semi bezel settings around but this is my fave so far, from bluenile:

bezel.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get similar semi bezel styles? The part I really like is that the ring is solid and doesn''t have the (see through) air space like other rings (I hope I make sense).

Thanks!

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
I know what you mean, Liminal. The diamond seems to be hanging by the girdle in most half bezels. The bezel area is open around the pavillion of the diamond.

Here's my ring:

http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Solitaire/Heavy-Platinum-Halfbezel-by-LE_714.htm#

Not the elegant V presentation on the side of the setting you like, but the bezel fits the side of the diamond all the way down to the shank.

You shouldn't have a problem finding a smith to make a similar set for you. Just be sure to get your finger accurately sized and work with a designer who has great credentials.
1.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is very close to a full bezel... do you like those?

For example... WWW

northstar_78

Shiny_Rock
Whiteflash.com has some lovely bezel rings, as does Crossjewelers.com. My favorites are the Heavy HalfBezel setting at Whiteflash and the Lady Captain and Lady Adimiral rings at Cross.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results