shape
carat
color
clarity

Self tanning cream that doesn''t rub off.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey ladies, I wanted you all to see this, so I started a new thread. I was in my local health food store awhile back, and saw they carried a self tanning creme. Normally I wouldn't have tried it, but Ban de Soleil just quit making the kind I have used for years.
39.gif

It's made by Nature's Gate Organics, and the one I have is Upper Tanagement. It is one of two, and it's supposed to be more of the one application type (the other a gradual). It doesn't compare to my old stuff, more like what I'd call a gradual tanner, but it's not bad. And, it looks normal, at least on me. It really stinks when you first put it on, but it dries to nothing (and rather quickly), at least for my nose. And best of all, it contains no parabens.

I intentionally put it on in the early afternoon, and then wore white capri's out that night. The next morning, nothing, seriously.

It was around 15.00 for 6 oz., which I don't think is that bad. I was paying that for half the amount with my other. Granted, I have to use this more often, but overall still not a bad deal. Anyway, thought some of you might be interested in this.
41.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good thread, I will have to look for it!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results