shape
carat
color
clarity

selecting stones for an eternity ring?

flouncemouse

Rough_Rock
Hi! I'm considering a 4 carat emerald cut eternity ring from LooseGrownDiamonds.com. It's $1,811 and the specs are:

Metal: 14K White Gold

Setting Type: Claw Set

Width/length: 4 mm/3 mm

Diamonds Color/Clarity: DEF/VVS-VS

Total Carat Weight: 4.00ct*

It seems like a great price with quality stones, but my question is: do I need to get in the weeds about selecting individual stones (if that's even an option)? I know for larger stones there's so much to look out for, but is it the same for smaller stones? I'd love to just hit "buy now" but will put in the extra effort if it's worth it.

I appreciate any/all advice!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm pretty sure there is no option to pick your own stones with that Loose grown diamond option. I would expect them (LGD.com) to
match them up nicely on their own. If it is not nicely matched, then it will be returned and that's not what they want. It's to their
benefit to pick nicely matched stones.

If you want to pick your own stones then you can do that and have someone like David Klass build the ring. If you are new to
diamonds I dont suggest you go down this path (lots of headaches).

flouncemouse

Rough_Rock
I'm pretty sure there is no option to pick your own stones with that Loose grown diamond option. I would expect them (LGD.com) to
match them up nicely on their own. If it is not nicely matched, then it will be returned and that's not what they want. It's to their
benefit to pick nicely matched stones.

If you want to pick your own stones then you can do that and have someone like David Klass build the ring. If you are new to
diamonds I dont suggest you go down this path (lots of headaches).

that's what I was hoping to hear. Thank you!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you do get it please do come back and share thoughts and photos! I’ve been considering a similar ring myself!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results