shape
carat
color
clarity

Seeking advice: Is this a beautiful diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

suzieQ

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone!

We are looking for a beautiful brilliant diamond for our engagement ring... we have found one with the following details. Can you advice if it is a beautiful diamond by looking at its details?

I can''t tell by the proportions... how can I tell if a diamond has perfect proportions? We''d love to find that perfect brilliant rock! ;-)

Diamond details: 0.52 CT VG VG NIL E E VVS1 5.15 _5.17 _3.21 TA 57 CH 15 HP 43 GI 3.5 FD POINTED HRD

Your feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

peridot83

Shiny_Rock
Are you looking at rounds?

If you are, we need:

Table %, depth%, Pavillion Angle, & Crown Angle

Or just get an AGS0 Heart & Arrows from Whiteflash, James Allen or others and forget about it all =)

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey suzieq, welcome to ps!
35.gif

it looks like it could be a very nice diamond! we don''t see a lot of diamonds with hrd grading reports around here. but i think they are pretty reliable. does the vendor offer idealscope images? how is the return policy?

suzieQ

Rough_Rock
Hi Peridot83,

Table 57%, Crown Depth 15%, Pavillion Depth 43%, Pavillion Angle, & Crown Angle

GI 3.5 FD

I don''t know the Pavillion Angle and Crown Angle as I have not seen the certificate.

Is this a good proportion?

The diamond certificated by HRD - is this a reputable grading institute (i.e. consistently good)?

Many thanks! :)

suzieQ

Rough_Rock
thanks Belle! :)

What is an idealscope image? Sorry, I am new to all this :-p

We''re looking at a shop (it''s called Hearts And Arrows) in Antwerp in the Diamond District... but there''s just so many of them... not sure which one offers the best deal. Return policy... dunno - will need to find out!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
www.ideal-scope.com

You can get Ideal Scopes in Antwerp. I suppose if you ask Paul Slegers nicely enough, he''ll sell you one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results