shape
carat
color
clarity

see dust on diamond! :-(

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asscher trouble

Rough_Rock
Hi

I have a bit of a silly problem but when I look at my diamond ring I can see the dust from underneath the diamond. It''s a gorgeous stone (1.64 Asscher cut). How can you solve that problem?

Thanks for your help!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Purchase an inexpensive personal sized steamer and an ultrasonic cleaner. Soak the ring in the ultrasonic then hit it with a blast of steam to remove any residue that remains. That is one of the disadvantages of the step cut stones, but their stately elegance makes the extra effort well worth while.

Wink

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/22/2005 10:16:01 AM
Author:asscher trouble
Hi

I have a bit of a silly problem but when I look at my diamond ring I can see the dust from underneath the diamond. It''s a gorgeous stone (1.64 Asscher cut). How can you solve that problem?

Thanks for your help!
Clean it!.... ha ha ha.. Just giving you a hard time. /idealbb/editor/cute/images/emotion-5.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have an EC and it looks dirty very quickly and easily. I agree with the above posters. I use a gel cleaner than comes with a soft brush. It works wonders. I just rinse it and blow dry it dry. I need to clean mine everyday to keep it looking clean. Step cut stones are a little higher maintence. But they are worth it.

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
So are asschers more difficult to keep clean in general?

Hope not, mine is due to arrive at months end.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2005 2:26:30 PM
Author: BeaudryBabe
So are asschers more difficult to keep clean in general?

Hope not, mine is due to arrive at months end.
yes

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
You could also get a baby food jar, soak the ring in isopropyl alcohol.

Then use some compressed air on it.

Rockdoc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results